This made me smile a couple of hours ago. The neighbours across the alley are a sketchy bunch at best. Seems lately they’ve been spotted using other folks black bins and recycle bins after garbage day. I myself have opened my black bin and found stuff that isn’t mine off and on for a couple of months. I had spoken to 4 different residents and they’ve all had garbage placed in their bins that wasn’t theirs as well. I kinda figured it might be these clowns across the alley. Just never saw them. Well,.,,,fast forward a bit.

Last Wednesday the lady was seen putting two bags in Connor’s bin next door and someone called bylaw. Obviously something a little more than that going on as these 2 cop vehicles have been here for 3 hours. Both in front of the place and in the alley. Not sure what’s going on.

View attachment 30925

Potentially nefarious characters too dumb to buy some garbage containers.

Brought down by recycling bins... classic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Isn’t it though eh D 😉👌.

What’s even more concerning for a Corvette owner though is the colour of the leaves on that tree in the background.

All green here Mike.
My new pad in Pattaya... 👌
2831A841-3D0B-44BD-A1C0-1F43AA35EE63.jpeg
9E61570E-58B4-4651-97C8-35D5C00AD3A4.jpeg
EED2AADC-3541-450C-9B35-405A40C12656.jpeg

Mikey. Those odds hurt my head.
I just punched in 6 games at random.
I know I've said it before. I just hate govts.

View attachment 31514
Yeah Axe,I do too but refuse to attach my credit card to a betting site. Just not happening. I play with loose change.

I see my buddy on bet365 racking up his visa. I can’t do that.

What made me happy today was the repair to my furnace was only $100 for the service call.
The furnace was having fall start-up challenges and I was envisioning a full replacement and hesitated to call a service guy. The right guy arrived that likes to solve problems not just replace everything, we determined the issue, found the part (capacitor) and replaced it. DONE!
Happy camper. Happy warm camper.

Graham

Must be a message for you in there somewhere Sp. Lottery perhaps?
Roger That 😁👍🏻
Todays Lotto Max will be purchased at 1:13pm (13:13)
and the jackpot is surprisingly paradoxical at $31M 😳
I’ll have Harlequin playing during my errand “Superstitious Feeling” 😂

YYSSW ... I’m hibernating and got nothing better to do 🤪
but I’m still buying that Lotto Max 🙏🏻

update: a lotto max winner on this day ... I was not

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.