Wow... I appreciate his ideals on the environment but find him terribly unrealistic at the proposed expense of the Canadian people. Along with the inability of actually achieving anything. As a guy who travels the world I can report he has damaged our reputation of honourable dignity and strength everywhere. People laugh AT him everywhere.
It’s bloody embarrassing.

“Peoplekind” is my favourite. 😂
How can you say he is wrong Derek? After all he is giving back more money than he is taking in with the carbon tax! LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Was not the intent of my post however as it was incorrectly interpreted as being political rhetoric, I have sadly removed it on my own and do apologize.
I feel I have gained interesting insight from the possible human nature behind the action(s) of a couple of people (who are political figures)
however will respectfully keep that to myself as to what makes me smile or laugh today (and it still does).
We all have our opinions and biases to/towards just about any political figure. I don't hate any of them but neither do I like any of them.
As Nik says, we can easily get carried away in to what almost seems like a political for or against rant, which is not what CCF is really about.
Now if you ask me which is the best model Corvette......
Quite sure many would disagree. Just keep in mind that contrary to political figures I love them all.

• Agree
I will be honest with everyone. Neither party of any political stripe has made me want to agree with them; provincially or federally. And I follow politics in other provinces and territories. Sometimes I get the feeling that the three territories may have better governments than the provinces. This is one topic I avoid in board discussions as people let their emotions over-ride their common sense. Now then back to my second love, C6 corvettes, as I am not really interested in saying anything else about the state of our politics here.

Walking to meet my wife at her gym after her workout, and as I get closer this 16-18 year old kid walks up to her and he asks for her Snap......She was like "my what?"......."Your Snapchat ID".............She laughed a bit and said she didn't have snapchat, and the poor guy just turned around walked away quickly. I kinda felt bad for him, I think his group of 2 or 3 friend put him up to it and probably took all the courage the young guy could muster up, Lol

Yup 1000s of these things around you in traffic at all times here.
You can rent one with fuel for about $7 a day.

Reminds me of a joke... “fun to ride but, you wouldn’t want your friends to find out”

Haha!, actually these don't look bad at all. Much cooler looking than a Vespa :Biggrin:. I kinda want me a Rukus now.

it was with hope for being cleared as not being posted with intent of political bias or opinion ...
it was perhaps more toward rhetoric of modern human relations and dissecting possible reasoning
of these fella's own personal (from their heart) actions; nature-of-the-beast and definitely not
with intent for opinionated political follow-up.
Modern Human Relations - one of the hardest courses in my career studies that is also prevalent in social media.

I humbly apologized, removed my posts and unsure of need for a follow-up lesson about what CCF is about ...
nor guidance of topic for the "off-topic" section. Intent of my post was absolutely misinterpreted and possibly still will be ..
(for those who were blessed to read it). I understand and will be absolutely fine being able to accept ownership
when taking politics away from analyzing when a person is having a brain-fart. (ok perhaps that's opinionated)

Hell ... I don't even intend for rhetoric between C-gens ... just saying (no discussion intended)

I missed all the fireworks but your original post... I just thought it was funny.

Mr Peoplekind 😂😂

Could be worse... I could be doing the PM job. Now that would be entertaining 🤡

Reactions: LE BARON
If you were the PM and bought an Autobahn for 4.5 billion,you’d get my vote.
Build an Autobahn coast to coast.
Engineer drainage pipes under neath it and as it doesn’t rain too much,
perhaps we can have something else flowing through the pipes ...
JMO of being on-topic of what would make me happy today

Last edited:
I have a particular true Friend, among many, who has me smiling today.
I am feeling awesome and realize that I have been the weakest link in a task (charity-of-sort) that we are partnering in.
Awesome because I can now step up without selfishly taking limelight and to meet the level of effort that my friend has been exhausting.
Regardless of when (or whether) this task is achieved, friendship is a tremendous reward.

Last edited:
This is what makes me happy.

I went to my blood donor clinic last night, actually I drive an hour to get there, #86 for me, started in 2003. During that time, I have went out of my way to donate, if the time was up, not just at home, but while on vacation and while working in other provinces. Donating blood has become something I do. Its just part of my routine. They say that we potentially can help 3 people with one donation. I can only hope that there are people out there that have been able to have enjoyed life a little more from my/our donations.

I would like to ask that if anyone here can donate (and not everyone can) that they check out blood.ca and set up an appointment, someone out there will definately appreciate your time and effort.

Thanks

Spence that made sense to 3 or maybe 4 people...
Just say his name cause he is a grand fellow.
Just saying... D
For when the goal is accomplished, it will be celebrated.
Until which time, purpose is to drive me with my confession
and with anonymity for such greatest by another.

Those who may know ... :thumbs:

For those who don't, recognition that there are people who
care about much more than just themselves in so many
different ways .... something that may appear to take such
little effort is actually above and beyond in the eyes of another ...

20190612_192911_resized.jpg

Last edited:
This is what makes me happy.

I went to my blood donor clinic last night, actually I drive an hour to get there, #86 for me, started in 2003. During that time, I have went out of my way to donate, if the time was up, not just at home, but while on vacation and while working in other provinces. Donating blood has become something I do. Its just part of my routine. They say that we potentially can help 3 people with one donation. I can only hope that there are people out there that have been able to have enjoyed life a little more from my/our donations.

I would like to ask that if anyone here can donate (and not everyone can) that they check out blood.ca and set up an appointment, someone out there will definately appreciate your time and effort.

Thanks
You got me beat. I am close to 60 donations now. Gotta watch myself as high blood pressure got me kicked out once. Find if I go out for a walk or run the morning of it helps lower the pressure and I slip through. Here in Quebec it is HemaQuebec that runs the show. This since the aids scare of some time ago.
You can give blood approx. every two months.

Reactions: OL Yeller
I tried the donation thing once. Lasted less than 15 mins. Felt dizzy and sick to my stomach for a week after. Too scary of a feeling to do that again.

I tried the donation thing once. Lasted less than 15 mins. Felt dizzy and sick to my stomach for a week after. Too scary of a feeling to do that again.
Don't get sick Mikey. You go in to a hospital and once your on a bed they will hook you up.
Any number of reasons people can not give blood. All are valid.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.