:D Smiled Big Time Yesterday ...
Watching "HomeTown Hockey Day in Canada" yesterday where they were Broadcasting from an Arena that I played a lot of Hockey in.
I grew up in High Park in Edmonton and we played a lot of Hockey against the Cree Nation. Whether in a League Game or
an Exhibition Game, many of my 7 years of Hockey Weekends was spent in this Arena. Thanks "HomeTown Hockey Day in Canada" for
the memories and big smile you brought back to me ... The Enoch Arena along Hwy 60 (North of Devon Alberta)
EnochArena.jpg

I was not one of the few players that made it to the NHL from Enoch ...
but I was one of these critters in 1974/75 ... The Building was just one rink back then
22538925_144059966337011_207872322868192839_o.jpg

Last edited:
Poker fans....Hold 'em funny:
I've played cards for over 60 yrs. One hand I've never seen, I saw the other day.
4 high wins a hand, heads up.
How?
Player 1) 2D 3D
Player 2) 3C 4C
Players 3, 4 and 5 folded after the flop.

Flop ) 5D 5C 2C
Turn ) King H
River ) King S

We tried to get a pic, but the dealer mucked it too fast.

Reactions: ddgermann
Poker fans....Hold 'em funny:
I've played cards for over 60 yrs. One hand I've never seen, I saw the other day.
4 high wins a hand, heads up.
How?
Player 1) 2D 3D
Player 2) 3C 4C
Players 3, 4 and 5 folded after the flop.

Flop ) 5D 5C 2C
Turn ) King H
River ) King S

We tried to get a pic, but the dealer mucked it too fast.

Obviously player 1 pushed with the ducks and player 2 stayed for the puppy dog paws ... Must have gone check check on the river as I would think either would have folded on a bet or raise bluff ... Other than a low hand bluff pushing off the entire table, I don't think I have ever seen a 4 high win that way either...

Kewl... Holdem is a great game. Our group plays a modified cash game usually once a month with a pre-flop pot limit only.

Sounds like a good time.
It's my guilty pleasure. Ashamed to say how often I play, but I do my best to avoid no limit....I prefer limit.
I was playing the $1500 omaha hi lo (fixed limit) in the wsop for a few yrs. Got sick.....2014 was my last attempt.
My 1st yr there.......I was seated between sexton and heimowitz. Raymer and 1 other pro at the other end of the table.
I got in a hand heads up with raymer (fossil man) and I beat him.(my most memorable moment)
Had helmuth at a table once also.
After a couple major surgeries last year, and a miracle, I have my health back.
Haven't booked yet, but 90% going again this yr.
Good luck in your game!

Sounds like a good time.
It's my guilty pleasure. Ashamed to say how often I play, but I do my best to avoid no limit....I prefer limit.
I was playing the $1500 omaha hi lo (fixed limit) in the wsop for a few yrs. Got sick.....2014 was my last attempt.
My 1st yr there.......I was seated between sexton and heimowitz. Raymer and 1 other pro at the other end of the table.
I got in a hand heads up with raymer (fossil man) and I beat him.(my most memorable moment)
Had helmuth at a table once also.
After a couple major surgeries last year, and a miracle, I have my health back.
Haven't booked yet, but 90% going again this yr.
Good luck in your game!

Head and shoulders above our local game Axe. Good on ya. Among others, this sign hangs in my Vette cave...

Canceling an order I had with Weapon X Kent the owner called me vile names many. Despite being more than 20 business days the parts were not shipped. Anyhow him telling me he didn’t want me as a customer made me very happy. My money is protected by PayPal.

• Useful
Reactions: LE BARON
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.