Carlos Santana with a walk off homer in the bottom of the 9th seals the win.

9A959974-CE83-480D-93A2-FA910774CC67.jpeg

Fore! Or is it Four? As in four games and out. The English language is so confusing. Do they speak it in Boston? Don't think so.

Jake Gardner, designated caddy and not the car.

Math question. If Gardner had a dozen eggs in his pocket and he went into the corner to make a check how many eggs would be broken?

Answer. None, he does not go into the corners.

Lol, we clearly don't speak good English here in Boston. Whenever I hear our accent I get a little embarrassed 😉

:D Smiled Big Time Yesterday ...
Watching "HomeTown Hockey Day in Canada" yesterday where they were Broadcasting from an Arena that I played a lot of Hockey in.
I grew up in High Park in Edmonton and we played a lot of Hockey against the Cree Nation. Whether in a League Game or
an Exhibition Game, many of my 7 years of Hockey Weekends was spent in this Arena. Thanks "HomeTown Hockey Day in Canada" for
the memories and big smile you brought back to me ... The Enoch Arena along Hwy 60 (North of Devon Alberta)
View attachment 24902

I was not one of the few players that made it to the NHL from Enoch ...
but I was one of these critters in 1974/75 ... The Building was just one rink back then
View attachment 24903

Wow you guys were hippy's back then, lol

Lol, we clearly don't speak good English here in Boston. Whenever I hear our accent I get a little embarrassed 😉
Sadly we see so many Bruins games on Sportsnet and have to suffer through Jack Edwards and Andy Brickley commentating. I know every teams broadcast crew are “Homers” but Edwards takes it to a whole new level of “fingernails on a chalkboard.”

.. My Aunt and Uncle were from Boston and then moved to NYC. Visited them often when I was young. I thought they had the kewlest accents going... Always told my aunt when she said the word "car". it sounded like she was leaving the r off the end....lol.... All good Ron. We have some pretty identifiable accents in Canada as well. Ok... Can't resist dragging this old joke up again...

A certain highway just on the outskirts of Boston seemed to have a high incident of crows being killed on the road. The city decided to do a study and after several months came to this conclusion:
Crows are a very smart bird and also very wary. When there are more then one or two together, they always have a look-out on guard who warns the rest of inpending danger.
When they are feeding on carrion, on a road especially, one crow will always warn the others when danger approaches.
The Boston city study concluded that the majority of the crow deaths were from being hit by trucks, as crows are able to say the word "Cah".... but cannot say "Truck".... :Banghead:

Carrion gentlemen!

My Aunt and Uncle were from Boston and then moved to NYC. Visited them often when I was young. I thought they had the kewlest accents going... Always told my aunt when she said the word "car". it sounded like she was leaving the r off the end....lol.... All good Ron

Wow, that must have been some accent, NY & Boston. Whenever I travel I'm always ask to say Pac the ca( park the car) or wicked Pissah lol

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I put premium fuel in my hybrid today by mistake lol!. I got 20 litres in before I realized what I was doing :banghead:.

Yeah my daily is a hybrid. I've got a 2012 Honda CRZ. It's got a 6spd manual. Let's see if the premium improves my mileage :Biggrin:

During the weekend I bought my gf a Vespa scooter. I ain't posting any pics of it here :Biggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
I put premium fuel in my hybrid today by mistake lol!. I got 20 litres in before I realized what I was doing :banghead:.

Yeah my daily is a hybrid. I've got a 2012 Honda CRZ. It's got a 6spd manual. Let's see if the premium improves my mileage :Biggrin:

During the weekend I bought my gf a Vespa scooter. I ain't posting any pics of it here :Biggrin:
Why not a proper transportation vehicle for your Missus like a nice Harley Sportster?

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.