What made me chuckle today?

Fords up n coming 7.3L V8, 450 hp/510 lbs tq..... That's it?

I saw a factory rep do a walkthrough on this engine. It's designed and tuned for the HD fleet and commercial applications. All calibrated to match the transmission. I personally would get the diesel but this is supposed to have similar power characteristics but at a lower cost.

I saw a factory rep do a walkthrough on this engine. It's designed and tuned for the HD fleet and commercial applications. All calibrated to match the transmission. I personally would get the diesel but this is supposed to have similar power characteristics but at a lower cost.

OK it makes more sense to me now. I did not read up on the details for the purpose of this engine.

All I saw was 7.3L 450 hp/510 lbs tq and I was like "That's it?"

Reactions: ddgermann
My lady texts me this pic "Hey it's your car!"
Screenshot_20190304-140506~01-1.png

I had a bit of chuckle then it was "oh hey now come on!". Me lady hates my 991t :(

Today, I was visiting a friend who has leukemia. Does he sit around pitying himself?? Not at all. We had a great chat about his old 1940 Willys race car that he is piecing back together. He has the frame pretty well all done, the firewall all welded back in and is working on the floor. His positive attitude picks ME up. Hopefully I do the same for him as we are both car nuts and both have had cars and engines apart and back together. Definitely on the same wave length.

Today, I was visiting a friend who has leukemia. Does he sit around pitying himself?? Not at all. We had a great chat about his old 1940 Willys race car that he is piecing back together. He has the frame pretty well all done, the firewall all welded back in and is working on the floor. His positive attitude picks ME up. Hopefully I do the same for him as we are both car nuts and both have had cars and engines apart and back together. Definitely on the same wave length.
Oh my ... the time you had today sounds awesome without even knowing any of the fine details of conversation. Good for you both 😁👍🏻

Your feeling for the day is a reminder of many I’ve been blessed by with friendship.

Good thing it won't do over 80kph or the down pressure would have caved in the trunk lid by now... It really does need a fart can over those pipes though to complete the look...

OK, so that wing judging by the angle is adding some what of downforcing at higher speeds correct?

If so wouldn't this make the steering unwantingly lighter at higher speeds

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.