Derek: Its kind of hard to get sympathy from us sitting in frozen Alberta...………..Also most us won't be getting on a plane soon
Good for you and enjoy your time there.

I certainly wasn’t looking for sympathy Dennis. As mentioned I can afford to deal with whatever CC poaching that airline wants to perpetrate. It wasn’t me I was concerned with.
I am in no hurry to rush off to Canada to just go back into quarantine again.
yes I’m totally comfortable here and the weather is 30+ amazing everyday. The stores are full of everything and toilet paper. There is no panic here at all at this time. Hopefully it remains this way as I’m likely to be here for a couple months before I can consider coming home or back to work.
On the bright side... the weather in Canada will be much better by the time I get back.
Hopefully things will be shifting back to normal and we can enjoy the corvettes.
Stay safe

😁 March 29 and +10C ...
they fired up nicely although
I had to put my remote into the steering shaft slot to start mine ... 😳 ...
😁 ... OnStar says they want 💰 ....told them to ask Justin 💸
8288704F-E40D-4C16-ADA4-F35C26AED736.jpeg

Last edited:
Some of you may remember my friend Fernando who came up from Brazil last year with his young family for a visit. He joined us on a day cruise out of Calgary into the mountains led by Mikey. Was a fantastic day and he enjoyed the amazing scenery, our cars and the wonderful hospitality in meeting you all that were there.
94EE5D0C-20EB-4D9B-8CD8-3E0AD0214F4A_1_105_c.jpeg

DE337673-B089-48CB-AF33-6DBCFF9B63E3_1_105_c.jpeg
85EBBACC-AF5C-4C1C-A07B-D0EBBDCE6296_1_105_c.jpeg

He checked in this morning to let me know his family is like most of us under lockdown, there in Rio de Janeiro. Fortunately, they are all ok. He is struggling to keep his young daughter entertained but has come up with a few ideas. CCF to the rescue :) That is a well-travelled ball cap

This made me smile today
0D1AD10F-6078-4959-9E55-BC2D7C066060_1_105_c.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.