Yes, buying in with a visa is what I do.
I have a cibc visa (no cibc acct, or any other affiliation) that I only use for my over under action, and buy ins at poker stars. Otherwise, I use my bank visa for everything else.
I think store bought / pre paid might work?
Re the payout back to visa.......it's exactly that. Think of a returned store bought item. Money goes back on visa.
Sports interaction offers cheque by mail, or they used to. I haven't cashed out in yrs, haha.
Nah,there will be no attaching a credit card to my sports betting endeavours. That wouldn’t be a a good idea at all.

What made me laugh today? $100000 for a 2020 BMW Supra, Oop's i meant Toyota Supra.

Lots of $$ for a so so performance car. The reviews I saw were not earth shattering.
Looks like a Ford Focus from the 90s to me. 😂

It is a shame that this car is pretty much a BMW Z4. Toyota is more than capable of producing their own high performance vehicles without the aid of other car manufacturers.

Hard to believe that Car#1 sold for a million dollars at Barrett Jackson.

2010-05-17-facepalm-hi-res~01.jpg

Found out I’m more of a cornering driver than a straight line driver and good thing. Enjoyed the heck out of myself on highway 5 between Hope and Merritt.
Absolutely loved the curves at 125-140(or so-wasn’t really looking there). Came to a straight long section and did a 125ish warm down before the next set of curves and there was Smokey waiting half way down ... just continued on to Merritt for fuel and enjoyed the cornering again.
While finishing my top-up in Merritt, a fella drove in and told he he recognized the car and that he envies my having enjoyment back there. He was more impressed not to see me pulled over on the straight part (he said a 4x4 truck was instead). We laughed ....

Last edited:
That's the best way to roll SN, respectfully over the limit on the straight sections, and kill the corners!
I tagged along in the car with my sport bike buds last Sat. (on pvr)
We did an old favorite route, backroads.
Always 20 over (no more) in the straights, (due to high chance of leo's) but knees down, and destroying corners.
Fun day.

Found out I’m more of a cornering driver than a straight line driver and good thing. Enjoyed the heck out of myself on highway 5 between Hope and Merritt.
Absolutely loved the curves at 125-140We laughed ....

And there’s nothing wrong with that. Twists and curves over burnouts and long straights any day.

I laugh quite often on the 1A and 40.

Reactions: 12cents
While going through a box in the garage just now,I came across this old book. I remember this night as it was 2 weeks ago. He did a book signing and ski promo at the old Norms Ski Hut in Chinook Centre mall. I bought my Lange TII ski boots that night and he had signed them as well. This should be a good read again.
095A21C2-A925-4106-9E16-F88D9FA1F5C8.jpeg
03DC6E58-9FBC-4EC0-BC19-F06221DF8608.jpeg
70674882-7782-4CA3-A993-6805E2336D24.jpeg

This made me smile a couple of hours ago. The neighbours across the alley are a sketchy bunch at best. Seems lately they’ve been spotted using other folks black bins and recycle bins after garbage day. I myself have opened my black bin and found stuff that isn’t mine off and on for a couple of months. I had spoken to 4 different residents and they’ve all had garbage placed in their bins that wasn’t theirs as well. I kinda figured it might be these clowns across the alley. Just never saw them. Well,.,,,fast forward a bit.

Last Wednesday the lady was seen putting two bags in Connor’s bin next door and someone called bylaw. Obviously something a little more than that going on as these 2 cop vehicles have been here for 3 hours. Both in front of the place and in the alley. Not sure what’s going on.

40D8DB24-452A-4D54-8536-657944763293.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.