What made me smile today? Ripping around central Alberta with 5 other Corvettes.

Attachments

• IMG_4170.JPG
    IMG_4170.JPG
    987.5 KB · Views: 79
With the passing of a forum member,not to much to smile or be happy about. Not today.

actually I am sad as well, but on the other side,

now I think about him a bit and appreciate what he was and what he did,

I asked him if I could visit and he said yes but I never did ,my bad,

so even though sad my life was better for having met him and you cannot say that of many Jeffy

The company I work for is audited quarterly. Been working on that most days. My mother made me laugh when she pointed out how much a 1967 big block cost new. Now that wont cover the restoration of the interior of any Vette!

The company I work for is audited quarterly. Been working on that most days. My mother made me laugh when she pointed out how much a 1967 big block cost new. Now that wont cover the restoration of the interior of any Vette!

So when are you actually getting a Corvette? Seeing your Corvette would make me happy today dude. ;)

I'm not an expert in this but I think publicly traded companies must produce quarterly financial statements.These are often reviewed by an auditor but not mandatory. Non traded companies might also produce these statements, especially if they are a low growth company.... Just to make sure by the end of the year they don't get a surprise that they aren't as liquid as they thought..... .... or that an employee hasn't extorted millions without them knowing.... lol.... This actually happened to a company that a friend worked for.... A high ranking employee stole 4 million over 3 years. They audit review financial statements quarterly like clockwork now.... To keep this post on topic, I will note that when the employee got caught, it was not a happy day..... and he didn't laugh.....:eek:

2-C7's on a 100km cruise today ... finally
and returning back home still "clean"

high octane about $1.51 in YYC
and just opened my eyes today to discover
we now have Mobil 1 Branded Stations here ...
at our "Stupidstores" ... never been to those

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.