If you or anyone wants it ... just give the Manager an offer to Buy it for MSRP
only during and if it's there the week of July 27th to 31st. It's a month-end offer only.
If nothing works out ... no loss to you at all.
Chances are someone with stupid money might just come along and throw the
unjustified $20k their way. jmo

I have a car being built hopefully the week of July 20th. I bought it from Lakewood Chevrolet and paid MSRP which was a difficult pill to swallow. They are a sister dealer to Sherwood Park but seem a little more ethical. That being said I thought about not taking my 1LT C8. But I then realized that they will keep my deposit and probably try to sell it over MSRP lol. I think I will just take it!

Reactions: ddgermann
I have a car being built hopefully the week of July 20th. I bought it from Lakewood Chevrolet and paid MSRP which was a difficult pill to swallow. They are a sister dealer to Sherwood Park but seem a little more ethical. That being said I thought about not taking my 1LT C8. But I then realized that they will keep my deposit and probably try to sell it over MSRP lol. I think I will just take it!
Just curious why you wouldn't take it, too late in the summer, wanting a 2021, not wanting to make a profit lol?

Just curious why you wouldn't take it, too late in the summer, wanting a 2021, not wanting to make a profit lol?

I had second thoughts about spending this much money on a summer ride. I have owned many sports cars but always buy pre-owned. In the end though it is a bargain price for a car with that type of performance. If I change my mind on keeping it I am sure that I can break even at least.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.