2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
IMG_2185.JPG
IMG_2186.JPG
IMG_2187.JPG
IMG_2190.JPG
IMG_2191.JPG
I've been chatting with Brent and this subject came up. Before I bought my car,all the C6s I looked at had the same type as Brent's. Mine is the one that looks like it's from an early 90s Lumina or worse !! The one with the utility cord attached as that's how I carry it. I loop it through my belt loop and keep it in my left pocket.

Brent's is the nice slim and clean looking fob.

I meant to ask Spence what his looked like but was to excited about my first short ride in a C7. With the top off too !!

Reactions: Brent08
My fob may be slimmer than yours Mike, but I'm pretty sure you are much slimmer that me! Lol !

Attachments

• iOS Image - 4252648498.jpg
    iOS Image - 4252648498.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: MikeysZ06
Mine is the same as Spence's, but I do not have the remote start button, but a convertible top button. Standard shift vehicles do not receive the remote start for obvious reasons.

Reactions: YFCvii and Brent08
The C5 fob is straight out of the Sunfire and Cavalier parts bin. Not too exciting, however, if you left your keys on a table, no one would take them as they would never guess they go to a Corvette! :D

Reactions: Bixter44
The C5 fob is straight out of the Sunfire and Cavalier parts bin. Not too exciting, however, if you left your keys on a table, no one would take them as they would never guess they go to a Corvette! :D
So Riley. Where does mine come from? My car is originally from a dealership just outside of Chicago. Could mine be the "US" version? I've never seen one like it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.