Featured Thread
My ‘19 Grand Sport (Sebring Orange) came in, today! From order to delivery, in Edmonton, it landed 1 week less than 2 months. 2Lt Carbon fibre Everywhere. Competition seats. Love the new paint and colour!

Wow Curtis. She looks great. By chance will you take delivery in time to show her off tomorrow in Ponoka? That would be very kewl.... :thumbs:

My ‘19 Grand Sport (Sebring Orange) came in, today! From order to delivery, in Edmonton, it landed 1 week less than 2 months. 2Lt Carbon fibre Everywhere. Competition seats. Love the new paint and colour!

CONGRATULATIONS :thumbs:
IT'S A GREAT DAY TO ENJOY A HIGHWAY CRUISE TO PONOKA TOMORROW ...
(that is if Northgate is good to deliver your new Corvette yet ... awesome Dealership ...
visit Cory in Parts to get your discounted accessories - like a soft indoor cover -
and splash guards - Say HI to Mike Lowe and the Gang from Spence)

Event - 6th Annual Ponoka Meet and Greet - May 12th

C7 SPLASH GUARDS DIY

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann and ccltj

Just a tip Curtis. The GM front splash guards are fine but they don't extend quite low enough to protect the leading edge of your rocker skirts. The road debris from the front tires will pitt the rocker tips. ACS Composites front guards are about 3/4 inch longer on that rear edge and protect the skirts. If you come to Ponoka, have a look at mine. I have ACS on the front and GM on the rear.

Just a tip Curtis. The GM front splash guards are fine but they don't extend quite low enough to protect the leading edge of your rocker skirts. The road debris from the front tires will pitt the rocker tips. ACS Composites front guards are about 3/4 inch longer on that rear edge and protect the skirts. If you come to Ponoka, have a look at mine. I have ACS on the front and GM on the rear.
Good point ... as I do not have the added rockers, I have rocker body/door xPel wheel to wheel and up behind the rear wheels that eases concern by just a tad for me ... as no road pebble is my friend

Last edited:
Great advice. Where do you shop for these ACD Composites, please?

Thank you. The GS will be ready at 5pm, today. Thinking Hard about going to Ponoka. Kinda lazy. Can one stay 2 hours, then head Back (Edmonton)?
Good for Northgate and Awesome for you ...
Please don't think about Ponoka too Hard ... Just do it :thumbs: ... it would be a great variable speed break-in for you.
... and we can give you a run down on any questions you might have about anything on that Corvette Delivery.
... and yes you are free to break away whenever you want ... although we do have a pretty good time there.
after all ... some of us older obsoleted model colors from 2017 (SBM) might get tired of that new color ;)
Seriously though, we will all be grateful to see Sebring Orange under the Sun as it does show best that way :cool:

Last edited:
Curious whether Northgate used to be Stedelbauer back in the late 60's early 70's? I bought my first Corvette there. Orange 1969, 427 L89 Coupe. What a monster!

Close but no cigar. They are right across the street to the south...now a Mazda dealership. Still remember my dad buying his 68 Impala there then our kids Cavaliers........

Reactions: ccltj
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread