MY21C8

Regular
You're a Regular You're Celebrated You're Liked Hot Chilli
Nov 19, 2020
VetteCoins
I picked up my car yesterday and did not really examine the package I received until I got home. I was under the impression that some maintenance (oil changes, DCT) were to be included (possibly as coupons?), as well as a coupon for Ron Fellows driving school. Maybe only for American customers?

Anyway, what did you receive in you package after picking up the car?

I will call the dealership tomorrow but I would like to know what (if anything) I maybe entitled to.

Thanks y’all...

Your windows sticker tells you that you get 2 free oil changers in 2 years.
Nobody really knows if 21's get it, but the 1k off Ron Fellows Spring Mountain drivers ed comes with a thankyou message and the speed shape model MUCH later.

Reactions: ABC and MY21C8
Your windows sticker tells you that you get 2 free oil changers in 2 years.
Nobody really knows if 21's get it, but the 1k off Ron Fellows Spring Mountain drivers ed comes with a thankyou message and the speed shape model MUCH later.
Thanks @Murray20c8. Apparently my window sticker is being framed for me (nice touch by the dealer), so I don’t have it right now. 2 oil changes would be nice!

Reactions: 12cents
You can also phone the Ron Fellows School with your VIN and they will get you set up for the discounted classes. I think you need to do it within the first year of ownership......Have fun!

Reactions: ABC
You can also phone the Ron Fellows School with your VIN and they will get you set up for the discounted classes. I think you need to do it within the first year of ownership......Have fun!
Ya, you are supposed to within the first year, but because of covid they will extend it for you if you ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: C SEVEN GS Bob
FYI, Like I said it's on your window sticker.

1622551481357.png

Reactions: MY21C8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.