BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
This morning as I was behind a white Lambo Aventador on 14 st,I got to thinking,,,

What colour do you think the first C8 you see driving down a local road will be? Not one in a dealership showroom but actually driving down the road. You guys who have ordered one can’t use your new ride if you don’t see one beforehand.

I’m going to say it’ll be one of the yellow ones. Maybe a black one but I’m going to stick with yellow.

First one to post a pic gets a...... Well not much ! Bragging rights and adoration at best. :WillyNilly:

Last edited:
see if you can get extra lift on that front end thing otherwise you'll be picking up pieces from blaine lake to here 16 miles as probably have to drive all the way with it up if the thing can be programmed for more than a speed bump driveway time limit.. not to mention dodging all the gravel trucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: ccltj
see if you can get extra lift on that front end thing otherwise you'll be picking up pieces from blaine lake to here 16 miles as probably have to drive all the way with it up if the thing can be programmed for more than a speed bump driveway time limit.. not to mention dodging all the gravel trucks.
I drove Battleford to Rosthern going by Krydor and had no problems.....

I am a bit bias with Red exterior on first 2020 I see on the road. Built one on line with different exterior colors and liked the red with black interior with red stitching the best. Disappointed when looking at options like in the C7 one could purchase the Performance Exhaust not the C8. Assuming to sell more of the Z51 package which has it?

This morning as I was behind a white Lambo Aventador on 14 st,I got to thinking,,,

What colour do you think the first C8 you see driving down a local road will be? Not one in a dealership showroom but actually driving down the road. You guys who have ordered one can’t use your new ride if you don’t see one beforehand.

I’m going to say it’ll be one of the yellow ones. Maybe a black one but I’m going to stick with yellow.

First one to post a pic gets a...... Well not much ! Bragging rights and adoration at best. :WillyNilly:

It was red!!! East of Frankenmuth on Saturday morning. It went by on a two lane highway in the opposite direction, did the quickest U-turn I could safely do and followed it into the next town. It was a beautiful surprise. I was driving my wife's Equinox with her and her parents in the back and they were all for the chase. It's a gorgeous car and sounds great as well.

Attachments

• 20190803_120305.jpg
    20190803_120305.jpg
    390.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20190803_120425.jpg
    20190803_120425.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 28
It was red!!! East of Frankenmuth on Saturday morning. It went by on a two lane highway in the opposite direction, did the quickest U-turn I could safely do and followed it into the next town. It was a beautiful surprise. I was driving my wife's Equinox with her and her parents in the back and they were all for the chase. It's a gorgeous car and sounds great as well.

There ya go.... the first local road sighting and it was red. Well.... local road for Rory. Still have to hear of a sighting in Canada...

Reactions: ccltj and Hotrodron
Email Nik or any Moderator for your free toaster oven !! Good score Rory. I didn’t think it would be this soon. 👍🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.