Objects in the mirror just keep getting smaller
Casual User
Jan 15, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2002 C5 Z06
Province
AB
So I have been going nuts trying to figure out what manufacturer/model of cat back exhaust I have, and took a few pics. For those that know everything-vette, what are these? I couldn't find a serial number or manufacturer plate. I do know that they are loud! Curious.... :Confused5: :Confused5:

And yes... I need some tread....lol

Attachments

• Robs Exhaust.jpg
    Robs Exhaust.jpg
    633.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Robs Exhaust2.jpg
    Robs Exhaust2.jpg
    511.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Robs Exhaust3.jpg
    Robs Exhaust3.jpg
    595.8 KB · Views: 64
Go with Holley hooker mufflers see attached. Very reasonable - easy install for a DIY project. Put them on my 2011 GS sound great. Look good as well. They have excellent tech support go into their web page call them with any questions or concerns.

Attachments

• 6C1BAB2C-4B0C-465E-A54A-59D9848DE36B.png
    6C1BAB2C-4B0C-465E-A54A-59D9848DE36B.png
    234.6 KB · Views: 43
If you have a Z51 the vacuum plumbing should be all ready installed so you will only need the NPP mufflers. So then you have the load and mild. Sudden acceleration and you know you are there and then it will go stealth.

So I have been going nuts trying to figure out what manufacturer/model of cat back exhaust I have, and took a few pics. For those that know everything-vette, what are these? I couldn't find a serial number or manufacturer plate. I do know that they are loud! Curious.... :Confused5: :Confused5:

And yes... I need some tread....lol
Homemade in a dimly lit shop after a few.

• Haha
Reactions: Rescuerob
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.