Votes: 10 23.8%
  • C5 - last gen with "correct" headlights

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • C6 - It's mine and I don't wave

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • C7 - My vision is failing and it looks good to me

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Love the descriptions Wayne. Pretty accurate too. I didn't see one for broken C3's so I just used the regular C3 box. :)

I must be one of those odd ball C6 guys that waves at everyone. Just the friendly sort I guess. Got it from my Dad. He waved at everyone and would stop and chat with anyone too. There are worse things to do with your spare time. If they wave back and smile, that's fine. At least I got someone smiling. Laugh with me or at me. Either way you are laughing and smiling and that's what life is all about.

I must be one of those odd ball C6 guys that waves at everyone. Just the friendly sort I guess. Got it from my Dad. He waved at everyone and would stop and chat with anyone too. There are worse things to do with your spare time. If they wave back and smile, that's fine. At least I got someone smiling. Laugh with me or at me. Either way you are laughing and smiling and that's what life is all about.

Right on Keith......:D

I'm like you and your Dad -- eager to wave at another, and chat with those who have time.

C.

I agree with you Keith. Laughing is good for the soul. Cruzin

I presently own a 1990 ZR-1. I find it very pleasurable driving with the targa roof off with the sun shining and the wind blowing in my hair. I lkie the adjustable ride control and the LT 5 engine is great. But, still would like to obtain anew C7 Stingray.

I presently own a 1990 ZR-1. I find it very pleasurable driving with the targa roof off with the sun shining and the wind blowing in my hair. I lkie the adjustable ride control and the LT 5 engine is great. But, still would like to obtain anew C7 Stingray.

I just love the looks of the LT5, and I bet they get up and go too.
I also like my C4, but sure wouldn't turn down something newer.

Users who are viewing this thread