New they are worth about $500 CDN I believe.
To me used tires, no matter the mileage, are worth half price.
Edit: low mileage, I mean. Obviously no tread left would make them worthless. lol

The one thing to keep in mind is that there might be a shortage of tires, especially for the odd sizes such as the C8 size. Word on the street is that the tire manufacturers are focused on making the more common tires, in these COVID production-delayed times we live in. So perhaps that will drive prices up from what everyone is used to. Here's a recent article about the C7 tires:

But admittedly, the C8 tires may not be that uncommon although I wonder with their higher speed rating.

And along the same lines but somewhat off-topic: I just called BuyKippScottGMParts.ca (my go-to-for-GM-parts place) and was told they couldn't get any OEM rims for the C8 since GM is holding onto whatever they have, to use for new builds. No doubt GM isn't taking any chances with their production supply. So "slightly used" but otherwise perfect C8 OEM rims, may be worth more than normal as well. But of course there's a good supply of new after-market rims if you're willing to spend the bucks. It's not the same story for tires.

IMHO, about $275-325 depending on remaining thread. An example of new fronts for comparison...

Screenshot_20210224-135146.png

The one thing to keep in mind is that there might be a shortage of tires, especially for the odd sizes such as the C8 size. Word on the street is that the tire manufacturers are focused on making the more common tires, in these COVID production-delayed times we live in. So perhaps that will drive prices up from what everyone is used to. Here's a recent article about the C7 tires:

But admittedly, the C8 tires may not be that uncommon although I wonder with their higher speed rating.

And along the same lines but somewhat off-topic: I just called BuyKippScottGMParts.ca (my go-to-for-GM-parts place) and was told they couldn't get any OEM rims for the C8 since GM is holding onto whatever they have, to use for new builds. No doubt GM isn't taking any chances with their production supply. So "slightly used" but otherwise perfect C8 OEM rims, may be worth more than normal as well. But of course there's a good supply of new after-market rims if you're willing to spend the bucks. It's not the same story for tires.
Tire rack still has the tires.
When I bent my rim GM wanted it back. There was a core charge for the new rim! :eek:

IMHO, about $275-325 depending on remaining thread. An example of new fronts for comparison...
Don't forget delivery from the States. (If that is where they are from. Tirerack wants a lot more I believe. Mine was 500 CDN all in.

Don't forget delivery from the States. (If that is where they are from. Tirerack wants a lot more I believe. Mine was 500 CDN all in.
In Quebec , but I found wheelco in Vaughn, Ontario cheapest when I bought as3's to replace the supersports on our my2019 even with shipping all the way to Alberta. Cheers.

• Informative
Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.