I am with a broker that uses Aviva, we have been with them for 15 years, I insure the 2016 vette for full coverage for a year at $938 then my broker calls me and asks in October when I want to take off liability and collision for winter storage, he then calls in March and asks if its time to place coverage back on I get $628 back each fall as I pay up front for a year.
They treat me excellent, my wife and daughter both have had accidents and Aviva was great. I insure my 70 GMS step side with Haggerty but will be going to Zehr in renewal time as its almost half the cost same coverage, this also suggested by my broker. Just my 3 cents good luck

Darren
Who is the broker you have using Aviva?

GMJim.....if you are calling around........I'd like to toss Allstate into the mix.
They save me a good chunk of change on all my ins needs. My C7 is also less than $1G / yr to insure.
(when my renewal comes in annually, I religiously call no less than 3 brokers, tryi g to get better rates. None come close, let alone match Allstate.)
Good luck.

• Informative
Reactions: ddgermann
Economical Mutual. Letter from my broker. "Please be advised that we have been notified by Economical Mutual that they will delete your 2011 Corvette ZR1 effective Dec. 31/2018 due to the vehicle being capable of producing more than 580 horsepower. This is their private passenger rule #19."

I have been with this broker and this company since 1978 accident and claim free and when I recently moved to Millgrove they refused to insure my new to me house because it has PEX plumbing. I kept my cars with them because overall I was getting good rates. I sold my 2010 Grandsport and bought the 2011 ZR1 in November of 2013 so my ZR1 hasn't been an issue for the last 5 years, why now?
Hi Jim. If it is Millgrove Ontario you live in check out Rob Hampson at Co Operators in Burlington. He handles all my insurance including my 08 C6...others have quoted me and not come close. Great service too !

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread