Thanks, nascar03 - on the Island (Victoria)... LOL - I need to get more pics of the Vette, but below a couple of the Viper. And, yes, I seem to like the colour yellow :)

Attachments

• Viper Feb 2017.JPG
    Viper Feb 2017.JPG
    637.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Viper Sep 10 2016.jpg
    Viper Sep 10 2016.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 14
Nice car! Was it just time to upgrade because bored and needed something new to tinker with?

yes the viper is nice ride i see u have a collector plate on it. here in manitoba, cant get unless 25 years old. i got one for my 61 saved couple brown ones ( for dereck 100 dollar bills :rolleyes:)

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Nice car! Was it just time to upgrade because bored and needed something new to tinker with?

RockyPM - I just wanted a more modern sports car with modern necessities (i.e. windows / a power tp, etc.). Plus the clutch in the Viper was brutally heavy... the C6 is just a different beast, that I truly love! The dealer who made the trade recently let me take a C7 home for the weekend... WOW! I was in love - but she was not in 'budget' at this time.

yes the viper is nice ride i see u have a collector plate on it. here in manitoba, cant get unless 25 years old. i got one for my 61 saved couple brown ones ( for dereck 100 dollar bills :rolleyes:)
61ratvette - in BC it's 15 years. But, it has to be bone stock and less than 1,500 units made in that model year, so I barely qualified. Otherwise, I believe it's 25 years, too.

• Informative
@Yellow C6 Z51 I hear you about the C7. My friend @Jeffer2013 let me take his C7 for part of our cruise a couple of years ago. Definitely another step forward from our C6's! Someday we wil have to take that step. My wife wants it to be an auto so she can drive. Mmmmm not sure about that. Haha!

• Haha
@Yellow C6 Z51 I hear you about the C7. My friend @Jeffer2013 let me take his C7 for part of our cruise a couple of years ago. Definitely another step forward from our C6's! Someday we wil have to take that step. My wife wants it to be an auto so she can drive. Mmmmm not sure about that. Haha!
LOL - the one I had was an auto, and the wife tried it and preferred it over the C6 (as it's been a while since she drove a standard)! But happy wife, happy life!

Great colour, You got the velocity yellow with the C6 I believe. We lost a great guy a few months back with a penchant for yellow as well.
As far a I am concerned all vettes look great. I just find the yellow stands out a bit more as it is not a s common.

Great colour, You got the velocity yellow with the C6 I believe. We lost a great guy a few months back with a penchant for yellow as well.
As far a I am concerned all vettes look great. I just find the yellow stands out a bit more as it is not a s common.
Yes, I do agree with your comment, Le Baron.. love your C7!! I had one lent to me for a weekend, and it was AMAZING!

RockyPM - I just wanted a more modern sports car with modern necessities (i.e. windows / a power tp, etc.). Plus the clutch in the Viper was brutally heavy... the C6 is just a different beast, that I truly love! The dealer who made the trade recently let me take a C7 home for the weekend... WOW! I was in love - but she was not in 'budget' at this time.
Before reading this, I thought you probably liked having windows and doors that lock. Windows are definitely a nice feature which I've always appreciated in a car. :)

I appreciate what you mean with the C7, I'd have one too, but that's not happening, so I pulled the trigger on a C6 last summer. Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Yellow C6 Z51
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.