Province / State
Ontario
  • Mega Donor
  • C8
  • Show Off
  • Seriously Rich
  • 10 Years
  • You're 5
Sitting and building a moat waiting on the zombie attack is no way to spend our final days :D I say self isolating in a shiny pampered vette is a much better way to face the end of times.

I'm very happy to announce our very newest (and first) ceramic coating & clearbra installer hailing from the tropic of Vancouver, BC. Please give a warm welcome to @Van ClearBra (Vancouver Clearbra).

Their site can be found here: http://www.vancouverclearbra.com/

Address: By Appointment Only
1258 Frances Street Vancouver, BC, Canada

Thank you Jurgen for the much needed support.

Last edited:

Black 03 Z06

Staff member
Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Awards
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province / State
Ontario
  • You're a Donor
  • You're 5
  • Hot Chili
  • You're Celebrated
  • C5
  • Ontario
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for the support. :thumbs:

nascar03

Power User
Jan 27, 2009
Awards
Township of Langley, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province / State
British Columbia
  • Seriously Rich
  • C3
  • C5
  • BC
  • You're Celebrated
  • You're 5
Reactions: Black 03 Z06

Rruuff Day

Never wrestle with a pig.
Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
Awards
Pine Lake, Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Province / State
Alberta
  • You're a Donor
  • You're 5
  • C7
  • Alberta
  • You're Celebrated
  • Show Off
@Van ClearBra Welcome to the Canadian Corvette Forum. Glad to have you and your service on board with us. :thumbs:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06

Van ClearBra

Vancouver ClearBra
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 13, 2016
Awards
Vancouver, BC, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
BMW M235i
Province / State
British Columbia
  • BC
Hey Everyone...

Thank you @Nik for the introduction and the hello from the forum members @Rruuff Day @nascar03 @LE BARON @12cents @Black 03 Z06.

To introduce myself, my name is Jurgen and I'm the owner of Vancouver ClearBra in Vancouver BC Canada. Vancouver ClearBra has been installing clear bra paint protection film for 16 years. During this time we brought clear bra to the Vancouver market back in 2004 and In the past couple years we've become the premiere clear bra installers for Tesla's in Vancouver Canada with the Model 3 being our biggest clients. At one time Corvettes used to be our main clients and would like to work back towards this.

If ever any questions, comments or concerns, please reach out to me (Jurgen) anytime via phone or txt: 778-938-8057

Vancouver ClearBra is Xpel trained / certified and 3M trained which allows Vancouver ClearBra the ability to offer the most comprehensive quality installations in the Vancouver Canada marketplace to Corvette owners from British Columbia, Alberta and Washington state. The use of Xpel DAP computer cut kits customized with wrapped edges where possible, and custom pieces when needed, allows us to provide the cleanest outcome possible for your Corvette.

***For the month of April Vancouver ClearBra will offer special discounts for CCF forum members and sponsors***
Full front: $1700
Full front and rockers: $1950
Full Coverage gloss: $4800 Add Ceramic coating for only $800 which includes windows and outside faces of rims
Full Coverage Stealth Satin Matte: $5250
Tinting: 20% discount
Vinyl: 20% discount

Services Offered:
Clear Bra PPF Paint Protection Film Gloss or Satin / Matte - (Xpel Ultimate Plus, Xpel Stealth, 3M Pro, Stek Ultra, SunTek)
Ceramic Coating - (Xpel Fusion - Ceramic Pro)
Window Tinting - (Xpel Prime XR)
Vinyl Wraps (Avery - 3M)

Warranty:
Vancouver ClearBra offers a lifetime warranty on installations including edges collecting dirt or film coming off in any way. Along with our extensive warranty there's a 10 year manufacturer warranty against bubbling, cracking, staining, discoloration / yellowing. Clear bra is also insured though your automobile insurance policy in the event of vandalism, damage or an accident.

Please follow Vancouver ClearBra on the following social media:
Instagram: @vancouverclearbra
Facebook: vancouverclearbra
Twitter: @vanclearbra

The most common clear bra paint protection film installations are as follows with the full coverage being the most common option. (Tesla used as an example)

Full front and Rocker Panels:
includes lights, fog lights, mirrors wrapped top and bottom, hood wrapped all edges, fenders wrapped all edges, bumper wrapped at sides and top
Tesla-Model-S-Full-Front-Rocker-Panel-Clear-Bra-Paint-Protection-Film-Vancouver-ClearBra-Xpel.png

Full Coverage:
includes lights, fog lights, mirrors wrapped top and bottom, hood wrapped all edges emblem removed, front fenders wrapped all edges, front and rear bumper wrapped at sides and top, doors wrapped at all edges including top, a-pillars, rear fenders and rocker panels

Tesla-Model-S-Full-Coverage-Clear-Bra-Paint-Protection-Film-Vancouver-ClearBra-Xpel.png

Darrellg1

Regular
Nov 27, 2017
Awards
Surrey BC
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Corvette coupe,
  • C4
  • You're Celebrated
  • You're a Regular
  • You're Liked
Sitting and building a moat waiting on the zombie attack is no way to spend our final days :D I say self isolating in a shiny pampered vette is a much better way to face the end of times.

I'm very happy to announce our very newest (and first) ceramic coating & clearbra installer hailing from the tropic of Vancouver, BC. Please give a warm welcome to @Van ClearBra (Vancouver Clearbra).

Their site can be found here: http://www.vancouverclearbra.com/

Address: By Appointment Only
1258 Frances Street Vancouver, BC, Canada

Thank you Jurgen for the much needed support.
Thanks Nik!! Will def give them a call once the car gets new paint.....prob next year. Trans, and torque converter done on Monday the 13th April. Headers next

V8!

Regular
Dec 31, 2019
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
19 Z06 3LZ
Province / State
Ontario
  • C7
  • You're a Regular
  • Ontario
Welcome to CCF!!!!

Van ClearBra

Vancouver ClearBra
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 13, 2016
Awards
Vancouver, BC, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
BMW M235i
Province / State
British Columbia
  • BC
Jurgen ( Vancouver Clear Bra) Did a full wrap on my ZR1, very pleased with his work.
Hey Tony, nice to see you here and I took great pleasure to work on such an amazing vehicle as yours! Hope you'll have an amazing year enjoying your Corvette, once the season gets under way!

Van ClearBra

Vancouver ClearBra
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 13, 2016
Awards
Vancouver, BC, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
BMW M235i
Province / State
British Columbia
  • BC
Here's some pictures of full coverage clear bra paint protection film installations on Corvettes we've done over the years...

Lounsburys-Chevrolet-Moncton-Corvette-Z06-white-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-Clea...jpg

Lounsburys-Chevrolet-Moncton-Corvette-Z06-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-X...jpg

IMG_3599.JPG

Corvette-Z06-Grey-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-Vancouver-ClearBra-Xpel-3M-SunTek-14.jpg

2017-Corvette-Z06-3LZ-Xpel-Ultimate-Clear-Bra-Paint-Protection-Film-Vancouver-ClearBra-3M-SunT...jpg

2015-Corvette-Z06-Clear-Bra-Vancouver-Clear-Bra-Xpel-3M-clear-bra-paint-protection-film-39.jpg

Van ClearBra

Vancouver ClearBra
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 13, 2016
Awards
Vancouver, BC, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
BMW M235i
Province / State
British Columbia
  • BC
Are you still back and forth West and East?
I'm out west more then east at present although at some point this summer I'll be on the east coast for a week or two.

Corman

I'm New Here
Oct 20, 2019
Awards
VetteCoins
Province / State
British Columbia
  • BC
Last November, Vancouver clearbra did my c7 grand sport, bumper to bumper with xpel film and ceramic coating. This week Jurgen applied a ceramic coating to my wife's mdx. Turned out great.

Reactions: Van ClearBra

Van ClearBra

Vancouver ClearBra
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 13, 2016
Awards
Vancouver, BC, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
BMW M235i
Province / State
British Columbia
  • BC
Here's a video of the full hood installation we're in the process of working on, for our first 2020 Corvette C8 from Dueck Chevrolet on Terminal Ave in Vancouver. More videos and pictures to come...

Our client is having a full coverage clear bra paint protection film installation with Xpel Ultimate plus. In addition, we'll be applying Xpel Fusion Plus ceramic coating to all of the clear bra, faces of rims, outside windows, interior engine bay windows along with the carbon fiber in the engine bay and the plastic engine surround to keep the minerals from staining and sticking to these areas due to the heat from the motor. The final piece to the puzzle will be 70% Xpel Prime XR nano ceramic window tint to the side and front windshield to stop a great deal of the infrared heat from entering the interior. The tint should stop about 60% of the infrared heat and 99% of the UVA and UVB rays as to prevent any fading. The final pieces to the puzzle we hope to have installed is Exoshield outside windshield protection to stop rock chips and scratches on the windshield plus covering the smooth interior pieces on the dash and doors with clear bra as well to prevent damages to them.

All in all this C8 Corvette will be staying in near pristine condition as the client expects to trade it in for the Z06 when it's released, fetching him top dollar for the trade in, as it'll be like new.

Van ClearBra

Vancouver ClearBra
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 13, 2016
Awards
Vancouver, BC, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
BMW M235i
Province / State
British Columbia
  • BC
Added a video on YouTube of a full coverage rear fender clear bra paint protection film installation on the white 2020 C8 Corvette

Van ClearBra

Vancouver ClearBra
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 13, 2016
Awards
Vancouver, BC, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
BMW M235i
Province / State
British Columbia
  • BC

Van ClearBra

Vancouver ClearBra
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 13, 2016
Awards
Vancouver, BC, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
BMW M235i
Province / State
British Columbia
  • BC
Another video of the lower rear bumper installation...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)