Featured Thread

Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
It is with great joy that I announce our newest CCF Sponsor of 2020 and by all accounts a soon to be very keen CCF participant, Ultimate Auto Protection of Calgary, AB.

@UAP_YYC (Renee) has already expressed great interest in becoming involved with CCF and the Corvette Community at large including some of our upcoming 2020 events so stay tuned for more news on this.

More details of can be found here: Calgary Premier XPEL Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coatings Centre & Automotive Detailing. Located in Quarry Park - Ultimate Auto Protection

I'm hoping Renee will chime in and do a spiffy intro of Ultimate Auto Protection and the services they offer including XPel Paint Protection Film (PPF), Ceramic Coating and Detailing in Calgary and surrounding areas. They are located at Unit #4, 2466 91st Ave SE, Calgary, AB just 3 minutes from Deerfoot Mall and the South Pointe Auto Mall!

Please give Renee a warm and jolly welcome to CCF.

Thanks Ultimate Auto Protection for your support!

Last edited:
Hello CCF!

Thank you for the great introduction and to everyone for the warmth. We are excited to be a part of this community and we look forward to an outstanding partnership and the engagement of this group.

We are currently working together an ongoing promotional pricing scheme for our Canadian Corvette Forums owners group so stay tuned!

In the meantime, here is a quick breakdown of the services we offer.

Ultimate Auto Protection specializes in the highest quality paint protection packages as well as industry leading ceramic coatings to ensure the longevity of the exterior and interior of your Corvette.

Paint Protection Film can be installed in select areas of the vehicle to protect the forward facing impact zones to minimize the effect of road debris and rock chip damage. Alternatively, we offer full vehicle wraps to protect against all scuffs and dings that can happen throughout the life of the vehicle.

Ceramic Coating offers a hard top coat and extreme hydrophobic properties to effectively repel water and dirt from the paint. This long lasting coating ensures a durable, deep gloss finish while also being low maintenance and easy to clean.

With more than 15 years in the industry, , you can be rest assured that your car will have the highest quality and attention to detail bar none. We guarantee it.

We are now also offering vehicle delivery services with our new modern 26' enclosed trailer, so if you're looking to have work done prior to delivery, or need transport during the winter months, let us help with that as well!

Beyond the services we offer in house we also have partnerships run within our shop for window tinting and full interior/exterior detailing services.

At Ultimate Auto Protection, we are committed to outstanding service for all of our customers, community and partners. The possibilities this year are endless and we look forward to sharing it with you.

Cheers,

Renee and everyone at UAP!

PS: Check out our contest page for details on how to Break The Winter Blues with a trip to MAUI!! Its easy, stop by the shop and fill out a ballot!
Contest - Break the Winter Blues at Ultimate Auto Protection

transport.jpg
BTWB Cover.jpg

A huge shout out to Renee at Ultimate Auto! I picked up my new C8 in Calgary on October 30th and turned it over to Renee for a full exterior ppf, interior and exterior ceramic coat and window tint. A snowy/stormy November prevented me from driving it home and delayed delivery, but Renee delivered it to me at my home in Shellbrook,Sk on November 14th. I couldn't be happier with the advice, service, attention to detail and results! She also put ceramic coating on our 2020 Sierra 1500 Denali in our garage while she was here. Fantastic job and I highly recommend Renee & Ultimate Auto. I just can't wait to drive this beast :cool:

Attachments

• DSC02889.png
    DSC02889.png
    1 MB · Views: 33
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread