Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Warm welcome to your new and *hopefully* better Canadian Corvette Forum.

What's New?

EVERYTHING
:hypno1:

What to do first?

1. Go to your profile and check your avatar and feel free to fill out more details about yourselves
  2. Go through all of your profile and alert options and setup your alerts for events such as when your name is tagged, reply quoted etc.
  3. Any old media albums will need to be recreated, you can quickly create/share an album (check privacy settings and make sure only the people you want to give access to have access)
  4. You can post your status at any point in time using the navigation pane on the right or going through Your Profile->Personal Details

Neat Features:

Far too many to list but here are some obvious ones

• You can use tags @Nik (this sends me an Alert and an email)
  • You can even tag mods and all administrators @Administrative @Moderating
  • Properly featured media galleries that you can share with whomever you wish or contribute to the CCF global galleries (there will be contests)
  • Proper polls
  • Collapsed replies so you don't have to scroll endlessly through quoted text
  • Complete email notification and preference system (so you can setup alerts and emails for any type of notification whether you were quoted or you were tagged or received a like and so forth)
  • Individual status updates (think facebook status updates that people can comment on/share/like)
  • PMs that you can invite others to join, or block
  • Restructured entirely so there's less scrolling involved overall
  • Direct contacts (click on a profile picture or the little contact button beneath it)
  • Real time indicator of who's online
  • Picture storage (finally), simply drag and drop your pics into a reply and they will be stored right here on the board (no longer need to link from elsewhere)

Forthcoming Features in the next release:

• Realtime chat - yes you can chat livebox style or setup private chatrooms
  • More unique styling for every individual forum so you know where you are
  • More storage

I'm lost, why did you break the forum...

Sorry.....
:tiptoe:

But fear not, if you have any troubles or need assistance you can always get a hold of me by PM, or you can tag me @Nik . Or post in here for assistance. I'll do my best to help.

Last edited:
Under the "New Media", It bringing s up a whole bunch of pictures without any context, yup I see the bolt, but what does it relate to?