Warmest welcome to the Canadian Corvette Forums, @Mr. Red C7.
Hello, thank you for welcoming me to this Forum. I'm a newbie owner of a Torch Red 2015 Corvette Stingray with a manual transmission. I just purchased the vehicle two weeks ago and got to drive it back home that day. Thankfully the weather was good so I took advantage to drive it and get accustomed to the car. Wow it truly is a joy to drive, I really like the manual 7 speed transmission. I'm anxiously waiting for the nice weather to enjoy it fully.

Attachments

• Photo 2015 Corvette.jpg
    Photo 2015 Corvette.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Hello, thank you for welcoming me to this Forum. I'm a newbie owner of a Torch Red 2015 Corvette Stingray with a manual transmission. I just purchased the vehicle two weeks ago and got to drive it back home that day. Thankfully the weather was good so I took advantage to drive it and get accustomed to the car. Wow it truly is a joy to drive, I really like the manual 7 speed transmission. I'm anxiously waiting for the nice weather to enjoy it fully.
Welcome Mr. Red. I also have a 2015 M7. You are correct. They are a joy to drive. I had a C6 before that and it was also a joy to drive but the advancements on the C7 were jaw dropping. Mine has been totally trouble free for 9 years. Nothing except regular maintenance. Enjoy that smile every time you drive and don't forget the Corvette wave... :thumbs: