Thank you, I am already seeing the excellence of this wonderful forum and its very knowledgeable members. I look forward to being an active member.

A little on my history, I have always wanted a Corvette since I was 9 years old (that I can remember) growing up in Montreal. My first cousins husband at the time; when I was a child sold used cars, and every family dinner I would ask the same thing "have any vettes??' one fateful family dinner he brought a RED 76 Corvette, I asked the 'question of the dinner' and this time it was YES!! Here I am 11 years old, and I get my FIRST ride in a REAL Corvette. He scares the HELL OUT OF ME, but I would not get out of the car, let me sit at the wheel (while parked of course). Now at 54 years old now, I have owned 3 wonderful cars. Two C4's (1988 Red and 1996 Wine Red) and one C5 - 2000. It has been a long time since my 2000 (it was unfortunately sold when a new house here in Toronto was required ...hmm ) and now these years later almost 17 years later I am looking to once again to live the dream. I am looking to purchase my dream car again -- a C6.

I have the same passion to have a Corvette as I did all these years ago. Sorry to make this too long, but I am sure others went through this, I remember when moving from Montreal to Toronto for what I do for a living, every single year I would call up the insurance company and ask -- can I buy a Vette now, and it was not till I passed 25, and then on to 28 where the stars lined up and I bought my first Vette, the '88 used but in great condition. What a day that was -- my first OWNED CORVETTE my CORVETTE -- incredible.

Well I have bored everyone now ...thank you talk soon.

Regards,
Charles

Thank you, I am already seeing the excellence of this wonderful forum and its very knowledgeable members. I look forward to being an active member.

A little on my history, I have always wanted a Corvette since I was 9 years old (that I can remember) growing up in Montreal. My first cousins husband at the time; when I was a child sold used cars, and every family dinner I would ask the same thing "have any vettes??' one fateful family dinner he brought a RED 76 Corvette, I asked the 'question of the dinner' and this time it was YES!! Here I am 11 years old, and I get my FIRST ride in a REAL Corvette. He scares the HELL OUT OF ME, but I would not get out of the car, let me sit at the wheel (while parked of course). Now at 54 years old now, I have owned 3 wonderful cars. Two C4's (1988 Red and 1996 Wine Red) and one C5 - 2000. It has been a long time since my 2000 (it was unfortunately sold when a new house here in Toronto was required ...hmm ) and now these years later almost 17 years later I am looking to once again to live the dream. I am looking to purchase my dream car again -- a C6.

I have the same passion to have a Corvette as I did all these years ago. Sorry to make this too long, but I am sure others went through this, I remember when moving from Montreal to Toronto for what I do for a living, every single year I would call up the insurance company and ask -- can I buy a Vette now, and it was not till I passed 25, and then on to 28 where the stars lined up and I bought my first Vette, the '88 used but in great condition. What a day that was -- my first OWNED CORVETTE my CORVETTE -- incredible.

Well I have bored everyone now ...thank you talk soon.

Regards,
Charles
Charles, Welcome to the forum. I too was drooling for a long time before I was able to get my 1st Vette. I've had it a year now and love it.
Good Luck with your search.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.