Thank you. I have a 2009 and a 1984 "Project Car" I just bought at an Auction in Wainwright. I've had an "Old School" mechanic go through it and fixed all oil and exhaust leaks. The "Project car" has Long Tube Headers, lots of Edlebrock upgrades and the "Crossfire Injection". It doesn't want to idle while in Drive but idles well in Neutral. Once you "Punch it", it runs really well. I'm assuming it has a Cam.
I would appreciate any advice.

Great.......thanks. Are you going to Ponoka tomorrow?

Welcome the the forum 2vettes. Ponoka has been cancelled for tomorrow due to the weather forecast. It has been rescheduled for next Saturday, weater permitting. Now.... How about sharing a picture or two of your Vettes. I also had an 09. If the 84 has been cammed, you might try tweaking the idle speed up a hair at a time until it remains running in gear. It's a bit of a pain to have to keep your foot in it everytime you come to a stop in gear.... I'm sure you will have lots of advice and tips from the membership who know a lot more than I do. We have some great knowledge within our ranks.....

Reactions: LE BARON
Well...........I got tired of the issues with the 84 and sold it. Traded the 09 on a 2019 Grand Sport. Bought an 81 as a daily driver. Just put a bunch into it. New Bilstein shocks, New Aluminum rad. New Valve and Brake reservoir chrome covers. New Belts.

Attachments

• 81.jpg
    81.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 11
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.