Style of Wheels

• BLACK ....will I have to listen to hip hop?

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • BLACK with machined lip ...less to polish

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • All Chrome

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
p-291-c6z06-style-ace-slick-corvette-wheels-set-chrome-18x9519x11-2005-2013-c6.aspx

Doing this with a phone is a pita :)

Wayne, I know the car is the wrong colour but I think these wheels would really set off your car. Something about flashy spokes in the sun does it. The fact that they're the same as mine, helps too

IMG_0939_zps8301334b.jpg

Love the bling bling too Rob. My favourite by far --.

Go for the bling Wayne. Nothing like it.
C.

All black! I am sick of chrome wheels. I have black on the wife's pickup and they look bada$$.

Or go old man and get chrome wheels on your Vette like every other balding gray haired Vette owner and don't forget to install your bolt on over stock exhaust chrome tips that we can see the little bolts building them on.

All black! I am sick of chrome wheels. I have black on the wife's pickup and they look bada$$.

Or go old man and get chrome wheels on your Vette like every other balding gray haired Vette owner and don't forget to install your bolt on over stock exhaust chrome tips that we can see the little bolts building them on.

That post does not deserve a response but since I'm here..........

There's a lot of old man balding grey haired Vette owners (me included) that have both chrome wheels and black wheels on our rides....and we like our wheels. I don't know any old man balding grey haired Vette owners that have bolt on chrome tips over their stock exhaust, with the bolts showing or not, but that would be their choice too. Lighten up my friend. With a little luck you will be old and balding gray one day as well....:Yawn:

That post does not deserve a response but since I'm here..........

There's a lot of old man balding grey haired Vette owners (me included) that have both chrome wheels and black wheels on our rides....and we like our wheels. I don't know any old man balding grey haired Vette owners that have bolt on chrome tips over their stock exhaust, with the bolts showing or not, but that would be their choice too. Lighten up my friend. With a little luck you will be old and balding gray one day as well....:Yawn:

Ouch, was I out of line? I better tone it down. I will go polish something

this is a old thread but from the choices pictured I would go with the chrome. black is dead, shows a black hole rolling and does nothing to flow the style of the car. A Cragar SS or Eliminator Radir style would look best I think.

Last edited:
I'm thinking about going full colour swap on my wheels.... maybe a kid with a rice burner look...Brenda likes purple ........ maybe with some cool stickers on a couple of the spokes too....I'm thinking of doing my hair this colour as well...new fad......hair matches your wheels.... . errrr.... If I had hair..... actually not a new fad.... My C6 had competition gray wheels.... sheesh... The only time in my life that I was keeping up with fashion and I missed it..... On second thought, maybe I'll stick with the black wheels for now.... :rolleyes:

wheels.jpg

Given the 40 mm (1 1/2 inch) of rubber between my wheels and the road hazards, I'm thinking they should start making indestructible rubber wheels..... :Beatdeadhorse:

I'm thinking about going full colour swap on my wheels.... maybe a kid with a rice burner look...Brenda likes purple ........ maybe with some cool stickers on a couple of the spokes too....I'm thinking of doing my hair this colour as well...new fad......hair matches your wheels.... . errrr.... If I had hair..... actually not a new fad.... My C6 had competition gray wheels.... sheesh... The only time in my life that I was keeping up with fashion and I missed it..... On second thought, maybe I'll stick with the black wheels for now.... :rolleyes:

View attachment 5669

Stickers....makes your car more faster lol! :D

Reactions: Rruuff Day

Users who are viewing this thread