RIP
Ontario You're a Regular 2 You're 10
Jan 29, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
VetteCoins
Province
ON
***Webers Run Sunday May 16th***

Sunday May 16th at 10AM-11AM. Meet up at the Petro Canada on Hwy 400 just north of Major Mackenzie Drive. For those coming from the far west and the north, we can meet up at Hwy 9 and 27 around 11:45am-12pm. From Webers, we will continue North to Gravenhurst where we will stop one last time at a Boston Pizza on 169 before heading to Hwy 11 south and home.

Bring FRS radios. Bring an unbrella just in case. And bring warm clothes. Or at least a change into warm clothes. My cell number is 416 450 7214. Call me or someone on the cruise if you are late or want to know where we are.

Post up if you're interested.

Stan.

Rollcall:
From the Canadian Corvette Forum
F4phantm
Silversurfer

From the Corvette Forum
Zeeman28a
gdm78vette (maybe)
Spocc
Baby Blue
Jon04CTSV
Mike Jung
sedric
Derek'sGirl
Obseshon Mark
CDN_Wolf_eh
Corrado

From the Camaro5 Forum
stratman2SSRS
CanadianCamaro
Asylum
blkngldbabe
RCLapCar
Matster

Last edited:
Hey Lorenzo. I'm changing the date to the 16th. Seems that there are too many people that can't make it on the 8th but can on the 16th.

I hope you can still make it.

***UPDATE***

For those coming from the west end, you can drive up Airport Road, Hwy 50 or Hwy 27 all the way to Hwy 9. Our meet up spot is Hwy 9 and 27. Saves you from coming all the way to the 400.

Or you can meet up 10-11am at the Petro Canada on Hwy 400 just north of Major Mack. Guess I should start saying just north of Teston Road now. It's still open and there is no construction going on there.

2nd stop will be at Hwy 9 and Hwy 27 around 11:30am-11:45am. We leave at 12 noon sharp.

3rd Stop is Webers around 12:45pm-1pm.

After that, whomever wants to join us for a cruise up to Gravenhurst, is welcome too.

Thanks to everyone that came out to Webers and those that cruised up to Gravenhurst. Awesome day with awesome poeple and really really awesome weather.

Meeting up at PC.
IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1825.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1827.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread