This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

web page

Nov 14, 2011
Jarvis Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1988 Convertable
As some of you may know I joined a corvette club last year. I am still not too sure about this club, but I am the type that if something is not working dig in and try to make it better.
So with this in mind; at our clubs last month meeting I was asked if I thought anything could be done with the web page they had in place. I think they picked on me because I was the one that complained the loudest about it's usefulness, or lack of. For the last month now I have been rewriting the entire page. And I have done it for a quarter of the cost they were paying someone else.......long story short, at today's meeting my new page was welcomed with open arms and everyone thinks I am some kind of genius, but really it was a lot of fun and a learning experience.
Check out this new club web site at:

www.corvettesofsouthernontario.com

That is one sweet looking site Brian........You are a genius with more skilllzzzz than we realized.

Great job -- we're proud of you and I'll bet your club is too.

Colin.

Wow, great work Brian! Good to see your mug in the gallery and that beauty '88 of yours. Those pictures were like C3 heaven for me.