BANNED
May 3, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2007 LeMans blue Z06
Province
AB
lol. Just a random time killing vid between jobs. And don't laugh !! The power I have over you minions in your "cars" is ego boosting !! To some extent !! Lol. Just kidding. I really hate having to stop a car and tell him he has to go around the block because there's something about to begin that impedes his way. But,someone has to be the last car through and sorry sir,it wasn't you.

Reactions: YFCvii
Good Video again Mike. I'm not a fan of the blue interior... Actually, my preference by far is the white stitched black interior in any car... but that's just me... I like the Black Rose exterior too but if I had choices, I wouldn't order it.... I still prefer my DSOM ... next might be the Watkins Glen grey... I guess they scrapped the Sterling blue..It looked like an interesting colour....That didn't last even as long as the Black Rose...

Great video (unintentional plug for that Dealer) MikeysZ06 to let us know what's out there.
On top of you not being so keen on the Watkins Glen Special Blue Interior, you would actually have to pay more to get it.
I am sure seeing a lot of them around and there's suppose to be only 1000 made ... I guess that's a lot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread