Car
▶ $ICAMOU$ ◀
Province
BC

photo227.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: frankmp and hemicat
Thats funny. But all joking aside, it is a concern of mine. Insurance may cover costs or damages but won't help get a replacement if your car is vandalized or stolen. I do worry about this. Thinking of installing cameras at my house just to watch the driveway. haha. I am assuming you go to the back of the line for a replacement Vette.

Thats funny. But all joking aside, it is a concern of mine. Insurance may cover costs or damages but won't help get a replacement if your car is vandalized or stolen. I do worry about this. Thinking of installing cameras at my house just to watch the driveway. haha. I am assuming you go to the back of the line for a replacement Vette.

Also consider a different insurance provider.

• Agree
Reactions: vintageracer

Seriously in Canada it doesn't happen too often wheels get stolen on the street or a residence. Cameras are pretty much useless, how is that preventing someone from stealing your car, your stereo, tools in the garage? Then most times the image is so bad the burglar can't be identified or he isn't in the police mugshots. 3rd a real thief will wear a hoodie and gloves.

The real way to prevent theft is to have motion sensors and a chime in your bedroom or someplace whenever your'e at home. I have hidden sensors in the yard pointing on both sides of my work van and the chime on my night stand. You can call the police while the burglar(s) are casing the place and catch them red handed. Or open a window and scream a war cry, they'll run off. When the mail woman comes along the sensor lets me know . I've painted one in camo and it's in a tree among the leaves.

Reactions: ABC
Not sure what they'll do with those wheels. They don't exactly fit a lot of cars.

Oh they'll sell quickly through word of mouth or ebay. I've bought items on ebay labeled as used but when I received them the tags and stickers were still on.
I had a big item stolen in the mail and probably resold through another channel. So be careful when ordering stuff through UPS.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.