Wilson Niblett Brad W
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 18, 2021
Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Province
ON
I have to say, of all the time being into color-change wrapping, I was never a big fan of chrome wraps. I mean they look cool and all, but I never thought it's for me personally.

Until I see this one we have traded in...

It's a manual 2015 C7 Z06 loaded with Z07 package, 3LZ, etc. etc. And this wrap has changed my mind. Also, the side skirts and front splitter on this vette, how the red color tune just flow across the body, it is a truly amazing build on top of the monster performance came with the Z06 of course.

Btw, if you like this build as much as I do, this unit is currently for sale and we have it available at the store. If you are interested, you can reach me at my cell (647) 673-3619. My name is Brad.

I took some pictures for you!

Chrome Wrap Z06 1.jpgChrome Wrap Z06 2.jpgChrome Wrap Z06 3.jpgChrome Wrap Z06 4.jpgChrome Wrap Z06 5.jpgChrome Wrap Z06 6.jpgChrome Wrap Z06 7.jpgChrome Wrap Z06 8.jpgChrome Wrap Z06 9.jpgChrome Wrap Z06 11.jpgChrome Wrap Z06 12.jpgChrome Wrap Z06 13.jpg

Attachments

• Chrome Wrap Z06 10.jpg
    Chrome Wrap Z06 10.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Agreed Brad. It is an eye catching show stopper but not sold if I would do it to mine. The chrome is just a bit over the top for a driver in my opinion (but that's JMO). Reminds me too much of something I would see in a Dubai car show...lol... But each to their own and I'm sure there are lots out there that will love it. Won't have much trouble moving that, especially it being an M7. :thumbs:

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.