Power User
Jun 23, 2017
FARNHAM, QC
VetteCoins
Car
STINGRAY 2016
Province
QC
CT Vert doing a little off road. Didn't fare too well.
Idiot reporter wondering if summer tyres could be a factor - You better believe it - although it looks like the driver may have been having some problems before the ditch
The other thing I want to know is what does the reporter consider "elderly"?

Reactions: ccltj and ddgermann
Barring a heart attack or blackout, mostly it is aggressive driving by those who don't know how to drive that causes the crashes. Quick reflexes are all important. People don't realize how quickly a car can get out from under them. I've driven musclecars starting in 1967, still, they weren't anything like what is out there today when it comes to power. Last fall I drove a friend's 2019 650 hp Corvette. At 60 mph, it easily broke loose. Bad things happen very quickly at that speed, especially if you are not expecting it and don't know what to do.

When I was her age, I thought 40 was elderly and 50 was at death's door.
Yeah, me to.
Since I have aged a bit since my bar hopping days my field of vision has widened as well. Now the 18 year olds still look as good as back then and the well aged 60 year old can turn my head as well. I figure the wider field of vision has improved my chances. But probably not with the 18 yr old. LOL

Reactions: ccltj and Bixter44
Yeah, me to.
Since I have aged a bit since my bar hopping days my field of vision has widened as well. Now the 18 year olds still look as good as back then and the well aged 60 year old can turn my head as well. I figure the wider field of vision has improved my chances. But probably not with the 18 yr old. LOL
No, they just think we are creepy and can't believe we are still alive.

Reactions: ccltj
Yeah, me to.
I'm just happy I can still turn my head! :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.