Aug 7, 2015
London ont
VetteCoins
Car
2023 C8, 2lt, Z51
Province
ON
anyone out there with a "warble" noise coming from the rear of the car? Lots of traffic on the USA forums about it. My 2016 A8 has it ( light throttle around 1500 rpm ). So far dealer is somewhat perplexed and I've notified customer service in Oshawa. Also a good you tube video of it ...just search c7 corvette warble. Am I alone...or are there others out there??

anyone out there with a "warble" noise coming from the rear of the car? Lots of traffic on the USA forums about it. My 2016 A8 has it ( light throttle around 1500 rpm ). So far dealer is somewhat perplexed and I've notified customer service in Oshawa. Also a good you tube video of it ...just search c7 corvette warble. Am I alone...or are there others out there??
Hey RR: nothing from me; however, my lid is always down and the stereo is blasting. Whats happening in my home town these days.

Thanks for the response...I'm a little surprised no one else has responded with the same issue based on the US forums. Not much new in London...just lots of new home construction in the west end where I am.

Thanks for the response...I'm a little surprised no one else has responded with the same issue based on the US forums. Not much new in London...just lots of new home construction in the west end where I am.
Ya, I use to live over on the west side and my brother in law is there. Who is moving to London? People from the big city of TO or what because all the industry - factories etc have been long gone. It is crazy out here on the west coast -construction everywhere.

There seems to be some out of towers ...retirees etc from the big smoke...also some internet and computer based company activity is hot. Not sure what else but the real estate market is hot hot hot...and big prices for London.

There seems to be some out of towers ...retirees etc from the big smoke...also some internet and computer based company activity is hot. Not sure what else but the real estate market is hot hot hot...and big prices for London.
My wife is looking at buying a condo (her bro said she should buy) - just being built overlooking SBP for $500+ -1200sq ft. - price here would be easily be $2M. Do you know anything about this development?"

Ive been getting something like that as well. Almost feels like going over some fine rumble strips. Car starts shaking when slowly accelerating or letting off. I feel it mostly in Manual mode. Or in AUTO mode on the highway when it gets into 8th gear at low RPM. This started happening after they changed my Torque converter. The dealership is looking into it.

I have it mildly, but hear and feel it in 8th gear and about 115kms. I believe its a harmonic vibration that is felt in the drive line mostly at the rear of the car.
My solution is to drive at faster and play some tunes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.