told ruff day last year I wanted to do this and never got around to it yet
Not sure on this one Jeff. Murray @Black 03 Z06 has done a couple of these but all the proceeds went to CCF. Once the winning bidder submitted his donation, Murray then posted the item. Maybe @Nik has an idea of how this could be run... And thanks for thinking of the forum for part of this. I will also pm Nik for ideas

Sweet offer @Jeffer2013 - definitely very kind of you ...

Although I could find an auction that I won for Autographed books,
I could not find a die cast auction from @Black 03 Z06
I probably didn't search back far enough ...
but I do know of another that can perhaps be a template ...

Timing would be everything for max $ benefit ... but would Christmas be too long to wait ...

Spence's 2018 Christmas Auction to Benefit The Canadian Corvette Forum - NASCAR Diecast

I also did another die cast auction of a Tony Stewart Die Cast as well.
As @Rruuff Day mentioned though that these were all 100% forum proceeds.

Last edited:
if it does not work then could put both up for sale, with all proceeds going to this site as have not donated in a while
was hoping to cover packing and shipping
as these are autographed at the indy 500 races, and need to insure they get there in one piece

either way is ok

Jeff

if it does not work then could put both up for sale, with all proceeds going to this site as have not donated in a while
was hoping to cover packing and shipping
as these are autographed at the indy 500 races, and need to insure they get there in one piece

either way is ok

Jeff

Appreciate the kind gesture sir. I'll pm you.

Reactions: YFCvii
Jeffer, very kind of you to offer something the CCF folks would probably be happy to have. I paid for the shipping on my auctions but you could probably just say that shipping is over and above the highest bid. Good luck and again thanks. :thumbs:

Spence I auctioned off some artwork, posters and the autographed books but never did any die cast models.

Spence I auctioned off some artwork, posters and the autographed books but never did any die cast models.
Yes, your items were generous and awesome. I was trying to find templates that could be used. I like the donated item idea to benefit CCF which you started - something I easily jumped on board to do as well 😁👍🏻

• Winner
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.