Eric, Joanne and I were in the compulsory store in the same building as Sims Fine Furniture before Xmas and they have quite the selection of die cast as well. I’m going to go back this week and check them out.

Eric, Joanne and I were in the compulsory store in the same building as Sims Fine Furniture before Xmas and they have quite the selection of die cast as well. I’m going to go back this week and check them out.

Paul. That couldn't have been the Compusoft/Games store (in the Sim's building) you are talking about. I went in there and the guy at the counter told me they don't carry any die cast cars at all.....:confused:

iOS Image - 1858850354.jpg

Just a day later and the empty case is full ... for its price it's nice to find this diecast even has the corvette door sills, painted brakes and the embossment under the hood of the engine compartment. The Diecast Depot is excellent ... in my books ... definitely going to visit them when in Edmonton.

... now sending the thread back onto the 1:64 Hot Wheels "Corvette Seeds" at Walmart, Coop & Safeway, etc ...

Last edited:
:Snaphappy:
We can’t seem to shake that straggler in the cougar ... first stop "the Ron Fellows Monument"
and wouldn't you know ... some one wrote graffiti on the roof of it ... :Wideyed:
... sorry Ziggy ... no hoods-up photo ...
(YYSSW ... it's a long winter since the December snow dump in Calgary for Mike and Spence)

iOS Image - 615077968.jpg

Last edited:
This morning the production/marketing meeting at Mattel is trying to figure out what is going on with the sale of Corvette Hot Wheels and how do they meet the demand. Here is an idea. Ship them all to Alberta!!:Biggrin:

Nice haul Brian.:thumbs: I look here and never see any.

America always has a better selection - this haul will make 25-30 kids happy Jeff meets up with

This morning the production/marketing meeting at Mattel is trying to figure out what is going on with the sale of Corvette Hot Wheels and how do they meet the demand. Here is an idea. Ship them all to Alberta!!:Biggrin:

Nice haul Brian.:thumbs: I look here and never see any.

I cleaned out most of the Walmart’s Targets and Toys r Us in west palm beach Florida - hope no fathers drive to all these to find a corvette only haha

Jeff I got some for you in Florida :)View attachment 14112
Mr. Big Ears Mickey :Rage: is not going to like that misdirected revenue in Florida ...
Hoping that your :Shifty: airport security screener on the way back is not wearing Mickey Ears :Wideyed:

I do like the red ones :joyful:

What Stores did you score at down there?
I'm trying to "coach" family on where to find these "Corvette Seeds"
who heading to San Diego in a week.

Enjoy R24 Brian :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
You know it's been a long winter when we start playing with our cars! Next thing you know you guys will stop in a Davenport and supercharge one or two of those units! LOL.:rofl1:

Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.