Aug 1, 2013
alberta
VetteCoins
Car
2022 rapid blue
Province
AB
say I handed out over 35 cars this year and went to buy some more and wally world is going out of the 1.25 and 2.25 cars
can I get some forum guys and gals to visit their local wally world and buy up to 20 cars all corvettes any colour hopefully not all red at 1.25 or 2.25 each

they were hot wheels I think

and I will pay when we catch up to each other

need to spend about 300 or more beans to stock up for the next few years, and I need ot tell the wife her Xmas present may be a little late because of this ha-ha

let me know and I will post when to quit buying

at 1.25 or 2.25 they are a gift to let the kids and parents know we are good folks and the kids get a treat that may turn out to be a hobby they enjoy later in life,

some of the parents bring the kids over as they want to own another or a first corvette as well

let me know Jeffy

Jenny has offered to check her Walmart and target stores this week in Kalispell Jeff. Do you want her to bring some up if she finds some? She's arriving the late afternoon of the 20th. Hopefully we get some decent weather !! I'm holding out for some !!

ok buy all the corvettes they got. Up to 300 of them I kid u not

I can emt you the money in Canadian funds

MAKE SURE SHE DECLARES THEM AT THE BORDER FOR CHARITY GIVE AWAYS

Jeffy. give her a handshake for me or a hug. Just do not get to mushy as she may want more from me and I cannot give anymore too many women now

(wobin has many personalities so that is why I have far toooooo many women in my life)

They are scarce as hens teeth here and I want to get 3 years supply
I called a distributor but he said there is 40 cents profit so not worth his time.

Jeffy.

ok buy all the corvettes they got. Up to 300 of them I kid u not

I can emt you the money in Canadian funds

MAKE SURE SHE DECLARES THEM AT THE BORDER FOR CHARITY GIVE AWAYS

Jeffy. give her a handshake for me or a hug. Just do not get to mushy as she may want more from me and I cannot give anymore too many women now

(wobin has many personalities so that is why I have far toooooo many women in my life)

They are scarce as hens teeth here and I want to get 3 years supply
I called a distributor but he said there is 40 cents profit so not worth his time.

Jeffy.

No worries on the mushy part. :Biggrin: I'll take care of that !!

I realize Robin has her hands full with you and stuff. Rest assured,we'll be fine.

Lol. I'll see what she can do Jeff. 300?? What'll the kids of Montana do ?? Christmas is coming soon.

Hen's teeth? She has 6 chickens. I can ask her how hard they are to remove,leaving the chickens alive !! Free eggs every morning.

My Walmart is full of $1.25 hot wheels cars but it would be nice to see what I am aiming at rather than try to figure out what all of these are suppose to be.
Which probably answers the question in itself that I am not looking at a Corvette if I can't figure out what they are.
Gone are the days of the Red Baron, Heavy Chevy, Nomad and of course the Boss Hoss (I think it was called). I had two different Boss Hoss - liked one in chrome.
I not too crazy with some of these today ...

so a photo would help me through this "madness" mainly in the packaging I guess ... thanks

some of our members have them as a gift from me

they are about two and three quarters of an inch long

I can send a email pic but turbozig has 3 of them I think and his pictures actually look like pics

no problem buying a lot to them up to 300 in USA or 200 Canuck at 2 bucks apiece

they are for age 3and up, red white and blue hanger I think. Yup pics would help
Jeff

OK, I'm pretty sure I am looking at those packages ... but looking at 50 of them trying to figure out what they are has me silly.
Do they actually look like our cars? Or are these fantasy ... hence a picture is 1000 words for me ...
Shopping only in Calgary ... Thanks, Spence

Reactions: Jeffer2013
Jeff
some of our members have them as a gift from me

they are about two and three quarters of an inch long

I can send a email pic but turbozig has 3 of them I think and his pictures actually look like pics

no problem buying a lot to them up to 300 in USA or 200 Canuck at 2 bucks apiece

they are for age 3and up, red white and blue hanger I think. Yup pics would help
Jeff

Jeff, as per your request here i
2017-10-12_12.01.06.jpg
s a picture of a couple of them. I just checked Walmart West end, no Corvette's on the rack unfortunately. Christmas is coming so the stores will probably be stocking up shortly.

Reactions: YFCvii
Yes I will take all the smaller ones up to 300 pieces in USA corvette

and up to 150 in Canada. if we are successful I will post when to stop just tell me how successful you are to keep a tally

If no Corvette’s the. The others as pictured R OK as long as they are cheap

I am giving lessons on how to give them away
Lessons are free. ha-ha

I am sure others would like to give cars away from time to time so if I get a few hundred cars that is ok as I have had 4 guys mention they might do the same

On a side note watch out for the kids who approach everyone for free cars with cars hanging out of their pockets, just like going to the same house over and over once you discover they are giving out 5 dollar bills. It happened to me

NOTE HOW THEY SAY STINGRAY ON THE BOX OR BOTTOM OF THE PACKAGING
Thanks jeffy

Reactions: Riley P
awesome ... my wife sends me grocery shopping with photos on my phone ... not a list ...
so the pics truly helps when someone comes up to me and asks if they can hep me as I guess I always look lost ...:thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.