Hi Everyone
I currently have a 2014 C7 Z51 3LT sitting in the garage with a nice warm car cover on it. I have ordered a C8 Z51 from Shaganappi in March 2020. Still waiting patiently.

Hello @Vetteboy21 . I just joined the forum yesterday. I put my name down to get in line to order a C8 yesterday and I am curious if your turn came up yet to select the colour and trim, finalize the deal . Or are you still waiting for that phone call ?

Hello @Vetteboy21 . I just joined the forum yesterday. I put my name down to get in line to order a C8 yesterday and I am curious if your turn came up yet to select the colour and trim, finalize the deal . Or are you still waiting for that phone call ?
I did a complete order with a deposit last March at the dealer but that doesn't get picked up by GM until the dealer has an allocation for it. Apparently I am number 15 in line and they have allocations for 8 so far. I will have to meet with the dealer again to reconfirm my order for 2021. They are telling me that I will get a car this year but just not sure when. This really depends on plant status that is not affected by Covid issues any further. I am under the understanding that you can make final changes up to status 3000?
  • 1100 ORDER PLACED AT DEALERSHIP / PRELIMINARY ORDER ACCEPTED
  • 1101 ORDER ENTERED INTO THE SYSTEM
  • 1102 ORDER ENTERED VIA WEB
  • 2000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY GM
  • 2001 ORDER GENERATED TO DEALER
  • 2005 ORDER REPLACED BY GM PROSPEC ORDER
  • 2030 ORDER EDITED BY GM
  • 2051 ORDER CHANGED THRU WEB
  • 2500 ORDER PREFERENCED, SENT TO PRODUCTION
  • 3000 ORDER ACCEPTED BY PRODUCTION CONTROL
  • 3100 ORDER AVAILABLE TO SEQUENCE
  • 3300 ORDER SELECTED, SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCITON
  • 3400 ORDER BROADCAST FOR PRODUCTION (LOADED ON ASSEMBLY PLANT COMPUTERS)
  • 3800 ORDER PRODUCED, VIN IS AVAILABLE
  • 4000 VEHICLE AVAILABLE TO SHIP
  • 4150 VEHICLE INVOICED
  • 4B00 ORDER BAYED; VEHICLE IS WAITING ON TRANSPORTATION OR PULLED FOR QUALITY CONTROL
  • 4200 ORDER SHIPPED
  • 4300 INTERMEDIATE DELIVERY
  • 4800 RAIL RAMP UNLOAD; VEHICLE AT RAIL ROAD DESTINATION AWAITING TRUCK TRANSPORT TO DEALER
  • 5000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO DEALER
  • 6000 VEHICLE DELIVERED TO CUSTOMER
  • 9000 ORDER CANCELED

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.