I did an order back in Feb 2021 for a set of RSR R902 forged monoblock wheels, at the time RSR only offered certain wheel styles for certain vehicles so Corvettes got the R902 style and S197 Mustangs for ex. got the R901 style.

Forward 2 months to April I was awaiting my set of R902 wheels to show up and I got word from the contact at the company that they decided to start offering all their styles of wheels for all vehicles and since I wasn't a huge fan of the R902 style of wheel I asked about them making a set of R901's with the same specs as what they offered for the Corvettes.

They were able to do it but it took a while (I was patient since I was still driving on my Forgeline wheel setup and wasn't in a hurry) so I waited and waited and finally a month ago I got word the wheels were built and ready to ship. I finally received them 3 weeks ago and got them on the car. They had sent me a dropbox with the pics of the wheels they took before shipping them to me and I did up a video once I got them on my car.

Specs: RSR R901 fully forged monoblock wheels in brushed titanium finish
19x10.5" F +40
20x12.5" R +47
Tires are Bridgestone S007A runflat tires 285/30/19 and 335/25/20

I did an order back in Feb 2021 for a set of RSR R902 forged monoblock wheels, at the time RSR only offered certain wheel styles for certain vehicles so Corvettes got the R902 style and S197 Mustangs for ex. got the R901 style.

Forward 2 months to April I was awaiting my set of R902 wheels to show up and I got word from the contact at the company that they decided to start offering all their styles of wheels for all vehicles and since I wasn't a huge fan of the R902 style of wheel I asked about them making a set of R901's with the same specs as what they offered for the Corvettes.

They were able to do it but it took a while (I was patient since I was still driving on my Forgeline wheel setup and wasn't in a hurry) so I waited and waited and finally a month ago I got word the wheels were built and ready to ship. I finally received them 3 weeks ago and got them on the car. They had sent me a dropbox with the pics of the wheels they took before shipping them to me and I did up a video once I got them on my car.

Specs: RSR R901 fully forged monoblock wheels in brushed titanium finish
19x10.5" F +40
20x12.5" R +47
Tires are Bridgestone S007A runflat tires 285/30/19 and 335/25/20

Those are nice wheels! They have a bit of a JDM look to it. Which is great. Can you pm me the cost?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.