Well i am in sicamous - the car is delivered - i went to find the house i needed to deliver the car to and leaving and 2 blocks away - some guy stops me coming towards me - says are you Brian - yup - says i am the owner of the car - turn around and follow us - get to the house - Boss 302 and other sports cars in the driveway and 20-30 partying in the house - drive the car into the garage and everyone is freaking out - checking out the car - drinks are being handed to me and i see that he is lake front on the shuswaps - hung around and chatted with everyone and guy says take my denali and be back at his place in the am and someone take you to kelowna - frick need to win a lotto - this is the life i need to enjoy

Reactions: smackYYZ
ID... not sure where you are going with that

It was a great drive. I was tired when I last posted due to 5 hours sleep.... had a nap and feel better.

got about 12-15 video clips with the PDR. most of the time I am going 10-30km hr over and trying to keep it below 39 km hr over as they impound vehicles at 40 over... should be 50 like Ontario.

I will probably post all my highs and lows with the car...... mostly highs.....

To drive a car like that for 8 hours and get paid at the end..... was awesome...... I need to sell my driving skills,,,,,,,,, nothing else... would be broke trying to sell anything else! LOL

I'd like to talk more but the guy is wealthy and will keep things to myself.... great guy...

Brian

Brian..
SO...? Could you feel the 12 additional HP over your ZR1...?
Lol
Graham

No, but I only drove the car 3/4 throttle

never went above 5300 or 5500 rpm.

the 2015/16 Z06 7 sp runs 11.3 @126.2 from a motortrend article

the ZR1 is about 11.4 at 126 mph searching it on google.

I seen ram air on the Z06 so that might bring the hp numbers up to 650 .. not sure.

The car felt kinda the same.... the sport mode did feel a bit stiffer then my car..... maybe cause it is new or maybe the track tires have a bit stiff sidewalls.

I will try do up my thoughts on the car in the next day or so.... not sure if I am going jet skiing tomorrow.

Come on Brian this is a movie script right???? :cool:

Wow. :Cheers2:

to add. I forgot to post that some cute blonde youging in Revolstoke said she likes my car at the Chevron station, she was behind me all the way to sicamous and we passed traffic in tandem....... she turns off in Sicamous and I am stopped on main street finding the address of the condo I am staying at... she drives by then 2 min later she is coming by me again.... stops and said that was a fun drive.... I was the one at the gas station.... said thought it was you.... hesitated as i can't/shouldn't offer a ride in a car that is not mine...... especially that 10 min later the guy sees me in his car.

dummy me.... maybe i should have. LOL

B

Brian, just reread this post. Why did at this point did the two of you not head south to Las Vegas? :D After all what happens Vegas stays in Vegas right? Well maybe you could have told us confidentially, it would not have gone beyond here. Of course pictures or it did not happen.:Party:

I am sure the guy would have waited for the car.

Brian, just reread this post. Why did at this point did the two of you not head south to Las Vegas? :D After all what happens Vegas stays in Vegas right? Well maybe you could have told us confidentially, it would not have gone beyond here. Of course pictures or it did not happen.:Party:

I am sure the guy would have waited for the car.

good idea....... but the tires might be worn out to not make it back.

Next time I am there,... will watch for her truck again. maybe Sept long weekend if I get out that way to jet ski.

:)

Brian

I was thinking of whether or not you would ask for id as I was con. As in considering getting a buddy to do the same thing and drive to a different house and take the car keys

An easy theft of 100 grand.

The mind works in strange ways, if at all

Jeff

I was thinking of whether or not you would ask for id as I was con. As in considering getting a buddy to do the same thing and drive to a different house and take the car keys

An easy theft of 100 grand.

The mind works in strange ways, if at all

Jeff

oh...... haha. OK

The chances of someone getting my name right is rare........

I drove to the address I was suppose to deliver to so I knew it was the right guy.

$134,000 with GST I was told...... every option, both roofs.

Everyone knew Mark ( guy here that asked me to drive it ) well. they all asked where he was..... not had time to get out there.

Brian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.