Aug 10, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
G87 in transit
Province
ON
Hey folks, thought I'd share my video with you all to show you how a corvette c8 looks with a gloss black vinyl wrapped roof. This was our very first time attempting a wrap, and for being amateur, I'd say it turned out pretty good! Saved quite a lot of money not selecting any factory roof options and leaving the A pillars orange all the way to the back of the car. I think this style looks beautiful and is very DIY friendly as long as you have the essential supplies.

Feel free to ask any questions in case you'd like to attempt something similar on your c8!

Here's our video -

Finally the Bros put of some real C8 content and not just rehashed news from Nosebook or other Youtube videos. This is the kind of content you need to keep putting out if you want your channel to grow.Being one of the very few in Canada to receive a C8, I think you need to keep putting out how to videos and driving around Toronto content that people want to see. Nice job on this video!

Reactions: Sparro and nKuch
Finally the Bros put of some real C8 content and not just rehashed news from Nosebook or other Youtube videos. This is the kind of content you need to keep putting out if you want your channel to grow.Being one of the very few in Canada to receive a C8, I think you need to keep putting out how to videos and driving around Toronto content that people want to see. Nice job on this video!
Thanks buddy, we’ll try our best!

Reactions: Gilles27
Had mine done today in carbon flash to match my car accents
iOS Image - 457625099.jpg

How difficult was it to work with the material? We left a good amount of scratches on our film using felt squeegees.
You guys should use Black Metallic 3M 2080 wrap instead. The difference between the 1080 and 2080 is that the 2080 has a plastic outer layer of film you peel off after your wrap is all installed. That way all the scratching and pressing from the install process of the wrap is done on the outer area of the plastic film that's discarded leaving a nice unscratched wrap.

You guys should use Black Metallic 3M 2080 wrap instead. The difference between the 1080 and 2080 is that the 2080 has a plastic outer layer of film you peel off after your wrap is all installed. That way all the scratching and pressing from the install process of the wrap is done on the outer area of the plastic film that's discarded leaving a nice unscratched wrap.
Oh wow, thats sounds really good. If we redo our wrap in the future we’ll be sure to use that!

Reactions: Sparro
3M 1080 G212 Gloss Metallic 👍🏻
How difficult was it to work with the material? We left a good amount of scratches on our film using felt squeegees.

Zero scratches. Anything you see is from the water that’s dried on the roof. I took her home and cleaned it up. Gave a good wrap polish and bam!

Reactions: nKuch and Sparro
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.