good for you ! wich colour you take and which acessories you choose, i should be looking for a big dealer at the end of the year, i give my name in juin and give my deposit here in Edmundston they are still waiting for some allocation, please let me know if your dealer can do something for me ?

good for you ! wich colour you take and which acessories you choose, i should be looking for a big dealer at the end of the year, i give my name in juin and give my deposit here in Edmundston they are still waiting for some allocation, please let me know if your dealer can do something for me ?
Eric Jean is your best bet from Bill Spenser Chevy in Cobourg Ontario. They have had approximately 36 allocations so far for C8 MY 2020. Monsieur Eric Jean cest tres bien!

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad GM has decided to allow people to experience what its like to get behind the wheel. All the C8's Ive seen live have been locked up tight and roped off! That includes my visit to the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto 2 weeks ago :confused: . My dealer has had my deposit since the C8 reveal last July and I've yet to sit in one.

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad GM has decided to allow people to experience what its like to get behind the wheel. All the C8's Ive seen live have been locked up tight and roped off! That includes my visit to the Canadian International Auto Show in Toronto 2 weeks ago :confused: . My dealer has had my deposit since the C8 reveal last July and I've yet to sit in one.

that why i made the 3 hour trip to go there and sit in it, because i chat with the Quebec auto show and they tell me everybody can sit in the car, i was supposed to wait until april because in april i will be in west palm beach to see Barret Jackson and the corvette c8, chevrolet is supposed to have 8 corvette over there but i don't know if i can sit in

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread