Love these videos from Hagerty. Thank you for sharing.

This is why I've loved Vettes since I was a kid. That Ferrari starts at $330k, and you know it costs a fortune to maintain. Amazing when you think about the (still a bit of a shock on the high side) E-Ray or Z06 starting price at near 1/3 of the Ferrari.

The E-Ray is a killer road car. Realistically, most of these supercars with their typical owners will rarely break 100mph in their lives and below that the E-Ray is crazy fast.

Reactions: Alberta Canuck
$130K CAD for an ERay. Nearly twice the price of the base C8 when it first launched. Yes, it's a chunk of change, but GM has clearly demonstrated excellent value for the performance Consumers are getting.

I'd still like to see what the ERay and Z06 do around the ring. The GT3RS pulled off a 6:49...me thinks the Z06 might track +6 or 7 seconds to that.

$130K CAD for an ERay. Nearly twice the price of the base C8 when it first launched. Yes, it's a chunk of change, but GM has clearly demonstrated excellent value for the performance Consumers are getting.

I'd still like to see what the ERay and Z06 do around the ring. The GT3RS pulled off a 6:49...me thinks the Z06 might track +6 or 7 seconds to that.
Where are you getting an Eray for a $130k? Lol.

You can’t compare 2020 prices to 2024 prices. Let’s wait until we know price increase for 2024 C8 then we can cry about it together

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread