A kinda common problem with them from what I read. I know the flywheel is obsolete from GM. The LT1 is externally ballanced, so that flywheel is weighted . I never seen one, but if the weight is tacked on then possibly it flew off, thus the vibration ? Jobber flywheels are available. Possible the pressure plate something happened to it and it can cause the vibration ? You may have to take it all apart and inspect the whole clutch assembly to see what shape it all is in.

A kinda common problem with them from what I read. I know the flywheel is obsolete from GM. The LT1 is externally ballanced, so that flywheel is weighted . I never seen one, but if the weight is tacked on then possibly it flew off, thus the vibration ? Jobber flywheels are available. Possible the pressure plate something happened to it and it can cause the vibration ? You may have to take it all apart and inspect the whole clutch assembly to see what shape it all is in.

Thanks for the info, any shops in Vancouver area that you can recommend ?thinking about single mass flywheel conversion from Ams or spec .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.