LMBRick

Casual User
Feb 24, 2017
Misissauga
VetteCoins
Car
2005 convertible
Had a brain cramp last week and sold my 2005 LMB. Got good money for it but of course regret it now as I see very little out there to replace it. Aside from the usual advertising , where can one buy a quality used C6 in Canada? 2007 LMB convertible is at the top of my list!!!! Help anyone?

That's too bad to hear Rick! Hopefully you find a corvette that fits you perfectly soon!!!
thanks. I am looking for an LS3 Vette but being a" blue" guy I' m not thrilled with the jet stream blue in picstures I have seen (attaced).I Have yet to see one in person.
plenty to choose from in the States but the current exchange rate makes it impossible. Will have to wait it out I guess.

Attachments

• jetstream blue vert.jpg
    jetstream blue vert.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 7
thanks. I am looking for an LS3 Vette but being a" blue" guy I' m not thrilled with the jet stream blue in picstures I have seen (attaced).I Have yet to see one in person.
plenty to choose from in the States but the current exchange rate makes it impossible. Will have to wait it out I guess.

That is the second best factory blue ever...next to B5 lol. I would LOVE a jetstream. But that's just me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.