Featured Thread
Feb 23, 2009
Edmonton, AB
VetteCoins
Province
AB
Took car in today to swap pilot ss's for as3+. Amazingly all the those widea$$ tires fit well enough to transport without needing a truck following behind. One kept me company on the trip.....lol

20190506_075653.jpg

20190506_075641.jpg

Momma got new rubber shoes on. Similiar ride but funny appearance compared to ss's. Reminds me of winter tire treads.....humm actually they are 4 season so can try them next winter. Fyi anyone swapping $140 flat rate for all four corners at Northgate ...not to bad.

View attachment 26355
View attachment 26356
We are all friends at Northgate
They even bettered my competitor tire package price somehow with my Scotia GM Visa card that I have.
Bought New 18” rubber and wheels - New Bridgestone Driveguards - runflat 👍🏻 for our Chevy Trax.
Will be chatting with them when I need Corvette Rubber ... but not until then.

Last edited:
Clear violation of forum rules. Alliterations are not allowed. The committee has gone upstairs for a ruling! :Biggrin:

Alliteration is a term to describe a literary device in which a series of words begin with the sameconsonant sound. A classic example is:“She sells seashells by the sea-shore.”Another fan-favorite is:“Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.”Alliteration is meant to be more than a tongue twister, though.

Amazing how much stuff you can actually get into a Corvette.:thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.