Feb 15, 2023
VetteCoins
Car
14 Corvette Stingray
Province
BC
Hey there guys I am new to this forum and wanted to know what shops are good or if anyone knows good corvette mechanics to help install long tube headers and x-pipe! ANywhere in the lower mainland area I live in Surrey and help would greatly be appreciated. I have a 2014 Z51 3Lt Stingray!

Hey there guys I am new to this forum and wanted to know what shops are good or if anyone knows good corvette mechanics to help install long tube headers and x-pipe! ANywhere in the lower mainland area I live in Surrey and help would greatly be appreciated. I have a 2014 Z51 3Lt Stingray!
I'd assume a shop will hit you with around a full day labor, check out any reputable exhaust/performance shop in the area with good reviews. What brand did you decide to go with? Also don't forget about tuning.

Last edited:
I'd assume a shop will hit you with around a full day labor, check out any reputable exhaust/performance shop in the area with good reviews. What brand did you decide to go with? Also don't forget about tuning.
Can't help you much for BC but Steve at Davenport Motorsports in Calgary has done a lot of work for members here with excellent reviews if you wanted to take a road trip.

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Hey man I ended up grabbing American Racing Long tube headers and will be doing a HP tune once all my bolt ons are completed!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.