Featured Thread
Picked my 2010 up from Race Ready Garage today. They installed Long Tube Headers a CORSA Carbon Fibre CAI and did a tune. The car sounds and looks great And they were able to get 426 rwhp. It is a very noticeable approx. 56 HP increase. Dave and Nigel are great people! I will be back.
000DC904-EBB3-439A-9D75-5EFFFBA4679E.jpeg

Picked my 2010 up from Race Ready Garage today. They installed Long Tube Headers a CORSA Carbon Fibre CAI and did a tune. The car sounds and looks great And they were able to get 426 rwhp. It is a very noticeable approx. 56 HP increase. Dave and Nigel are great people! I will be back.View attachment 25982

You are going to see a sweet difference Kevin. Does the shop have a Dyno? Would be interesting to see the B4 and after numbers... If you want an educated guess, I'm in at:

Baseline: 372hp/381tq
Mods and Tuned: 422hp/430tq

Rear wheels of course and your altitude taken into consideration. Those are DynoJet guesses....A Mustang dyno will be somewhat higher.

Wow.... Good numbers...I was close with my guess .... :angelic:

Picked my 2010 up from Race Ready Garage today. They installed Long Tube Headers a CORSA Carbon Fibre CAI and did a tune. The car sounds and looks great And they were able to get 426 rwhp. It is a very noticeable approx. 56 HP increase. Dave and Nigel are great people! I will be back.View attachment 25982
Did you see my C7 there? White and black interior. Nice mods, enjoy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.