Saw this video last week and actually changed my build to red mist after seeing it on this video. The part that caught my eye was at the beginning, in front of the dealership, they were delivering a C8 and he was able to capture it in the bright sunlight from a couple of angles and the sunlight really travels and highlights the car. Reminds me of the metallic red that Mazda uses on their newer product lineup, but can’t compare as I have never seen a c8 in that colour, for that matter I have never seen a C8 real time, although I have one on order! The video is good in showcasing the various options with most of the colours to help you choose your build options.

Reactions: kevindesj
I was hoping it would be a brighter red.
It is a few shades lighter than Long Beach red.
Don't get me wrong it is a nice colour but I was hoping it would pop more than it does. Mind you it was in a showroom that was not well lit.

1612037435416.png
1612037466540.png
1612037524740.png
1612037605486.png

I just looked at the video and although I saw it inside the colour looks too bright on that video on my monitor.
There were trucks outside today that had a very similar colour, though I'm told the codes are different and they are just not as bright as that video shows.
On my monitor the pictures I took show a little darker than my eye saw, but not much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.