Not open for further replies.

CCO

Old Timer
Aug 5, 2011
Cambridge ON
VetteCoins
Car
2006 vert, 1994 vert
OEM '11 injectors -- I believe they are 40lbs. er's -- got to be worth $25 to someone. see pics -- I left 'em wrapped for obvious reasons.

OEM plug wires .... only 8000km on then -- like new , stealership will charge $100 + taxes -- will sell for $50 see pics

VaraRam Snakecharmer Intake Bought from our very own Manny of Dasilva Motorsports. New with housing, filter, rubber connectors, tubing and clamps.
Cost about $400 easily worth $200 but for a good home we can work something out. see pics

Cheers, Colin.

VaraRam sold to one of our members. Thanks Keith.
icon14.gif

Colin.

Sold the intake. now the injectors and plug wires are next. They are quite new and I"ve reduced the price slightly.

OEM '11 injectors -- I believe they are 40lbs. er's -- got to be worth $25 to someone. see pics -- I left 'em wrapped for obvious reasons.

OEM plug wires .... only 8000km on them -- like new , stealership will charge $100 + taxes -- will sell for $45, see pics.

A little late in posting on this one. Thanks Colin. We had Manny install the Vararam and stone guards on our 2005. He suggested driving real easy for the first 200 miles which we did. This gives the computer time to adjust for the different air flow. There have been zero problems. As far as performance, the car possibly feels stronger above 60 mph but with rules of the road being what they are, I'm not about to chance any high speed runs. I never trust seat of the pants anyway as it is a pretty useless dyno. With two close cars, one automatic and the other stick, the stick will feel stronger even when it is not. Personal experience there. Colin gave me a super deal on the intake and if it is half as good as what Vararam claims, then it is still worth the money. The best gas mileage I ever recorded before on a run was 34.9 mpg. A run three weeks ago got me almost 35.1 mpg. Too close to say if the intake made any difference. From what I have read, these intakes are good for the LS2 engines but the LS3 and LS7 have a better intake and you won't see as much improvement. In the car it really doesn't sound any different. If nothing else, it makes for a neat conversation piece and gets people wondering if you have had any other mods done. Guess away. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread