"mine is getting a pair of jeans that are a few sizes too small for her and a heart shaped box of valentine chocolates minus the chocolates but has a coupon for Weight Watches inside 🤭
I think she’ll appreciate it?
If my account goes silent after the 14th you know why..."

Carson, remember me in your will. A guy can never have too many Vettes! :p

:Cheers2:

You guys are going about this all wrong.... With birthdays, mothers days, secretary's day, Christmas day, New years Day, groundhog day and what ever else, there is plenty of opportunity for gifts. This year alone I have gifted a sewing machine, a treadmill, a thighmaster, a vacuum cleaner, a gym membership, a new snow shovel, a bag of cat food, and a skid steer... errr...ok...the skid steer was for me... But my point is, head to the dollar store for a Valentines card, grab a couple bags of chips while you're there and your done. Then head out to the garage where you've been living the last 3 years, open a bag of chips for supper and turn on the hockey game.... :Banghead:

mine is getting a pair of jeans that are a few sizes too small for her and a heart shaped box of valentine chocolates minus the chocolates but has a coupon for Weight Watches inside 🤭
I think she’ll appreciate it?
If my account goes silent after the 14th you know why...
Mine is getting the card I gave her last year, sign the date in pencil, doesn't know the difference ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.