Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe just a great detailing job for the sale, but I wonder if it's had PPF and ceramic coating. If so, it's an even better deal. It doesn't have stock rims unless they've been powder coated and it's also got the carbon flash mirrors. Can't say if other options such as the front lift or mag ride. I get $88,483 MSRP from the 2021 Chev.ca build and that's with the options we know of but excludes any rim upgrade, plus keep in mind the seller paid taxes. A refreshing price, compared to what dealers are asking.

If you Google the email acct chase64@tbell
It comes up with a whole bunch of scam alerts, sometimes if it seems to good to be true ... it probably is.

I'd imagine if there was contact there would be a long story of why they can't meet you, and to send them the payment and a shipper will deliver after. If my skepticism is unfounded or inappropriate I am sorry in advance.

Rob

If you Google the email acct chase64@tbell
It comes up with a whole bunch of scam alerts, sometimes if it seems to good to be true ... it probably is.

I'd imagine if there was contact there would be a long story of why they can't meet you, and to send them the payment and a shipper will deliver after. If my skepticism is unfounded or inappropriate I am sorry in advance.

Rob

I feel so stupid. I was not interested in the car, but wanted to share with the community if someone else wanted it. I didn’t bother to look in to it further. I agree with you this looks like a scam. Moderator please delete this thread.

Reactions: JR410
I feel so stupid. I was not interested in the car, but wanted to share with the community if someone else wanted it. I didn’t bother to look in to it further. I agree with you this looks like a scam. Moderator please delete this thread.
Dude, don't feel stupid @ all, that was not my intention in the least. You were looking out to help someone get their car and find some joy. I applaud you for thinking of others. I have fallen to people and their unkind ways and just didn't want someone's dream to end poorly by someone taking advantage.

Lots of scams going on these days. Had my credit card hacked last week for 500 bucks. Some crook tried to order something from Canadian Tire. Good thing my phone alerted me so locked my card and called RBC to get it cancelled. Waited a week for a new card to come. First time it has ever happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.